mansour dvd surveying

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LakersFreak

Reaction score
Does anyone reccomend the 20 hour lecture dvd by mansour? I already have the two books. I cant afford to take his class. Are the lecture dvd's just as good? And if so does anyone have one for sale?

This is what I used to pass the test, along with the practice problems of reza

Can one of you guys sell them to me? Maybe this will help me pass????? I'm stuck on surveying :(

I have the DVDs or sale, please send me, a message if you are interested

Does anyone reccomend the 20 hour lecture dvd by mansour? I already have the two books. I cant afford to take his class. Are the lecture dvd's just as good? And if so does anyone have one for sale?
I can't answer this as I only used the PPI books to pass Surveying but I will say I have a bad taste in my mouth for Mansour after reviewing his Seismic book which was riddled with errors. Maybe his Survey material is better.

I do have the following materials for sale which I used to pass Oct 2011 Civil Surveying Exam. Only for sale in the Sacramento area:

Dr. Shahin Mansour Surveying for California Civil PE Materials:

(1) 10 DVDs(20 hours) Full recording of a 3-day seminar - $ 220

(2) Surveying for California Civil PE License (1st Edition) - $ 45

(3) Surveying Practice Exams and Solutions for CA Civil PE License (1st Edition) - $ 35

Also:

Reza Mahallati Civil Surveying Practice Exam with solutions, Fall 2011 - $55

Buy all for $ 320 (additional $35 off).

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Back