Exam Day Friday

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Folks - as we typically do every exam offering we will be closing the board to all users for Friday's exam. Be back open sometime during the weekend..

Good Luck on your exam..

Reminder you will sign a confidentiality form at the exam. It will state that you will not discuss the exam questions anywhere, including here.

Please when you come back after the exam don't discuss anything that resembles a question.

I cant really offer an example but in general I think its okay to say "Wow there were a lot more structure questions on the am than I expected"

While something around the lines of " What was your answer for the hydrology questions where you were given the slope as 2%, the pipe material as CMP, and .........." That wont fly, NCEES can and will find you, I don't have time to deal with subpoenas and all that "stuff"..

So good luck on the exam and don't post any exam related content here when the board opens back up!

And we thank you for your support!

RG

Opening back up on the weekend?? You're getting soft RG! I thought it's always been at least until Monday, if not later in the week.

It will be a structured re-opening. folks that have been here a while, senior members will get an early opening, noobs, not so much..

You can always come over to surveyorboards until engineerboards opens back up. NCEES hasn't asked me to shut it down yet. And probably won't since it gets so little people posting. Lots of viewers though, specifically in the practice problems.

This year I will probably leave STB open for the old timers who took the test 20 years ago like myself, back when we had to chisel our answers on a rock tablet

supporting members that have taken the exam may be included in STB shenanigans though, but that's if I can remember to hit the right buttons in the morning.. & my clock is on Mountain Time so don't expect me to wake up 2 hours earlier or anything :)

I have never heard of this surveyorboards .... good stuff.

Welcome John Q, saw you log on to surveyorboards.com. It's a site I started as a surveyor version of Engineerboards. It hasn't gotten much activity in terms of posting, but it's getting lots of traffic. I guess the surveying folks want to read not type, which is fine.

Back