California Civil State Specific Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffreyp

Reaction score
Ok, now that we have the national exam results we are left to wait another (possibly) week and a half before we find out if we passed the state specific exams.

My question is this: in the past, has the quickest way to find out been the PE directory on the CA Board website? Do they typically update the directory the day they send out the results? If that's the case, then that will only tell us a day or two before we get it in the mail.

Previous test-taker testimonies are appreciated!

This is how I remember it. But, keep in mind CA has never pre-announced result release dates like they did for this administration nor have they ever been this quick to release results. So historical patterns might not mean too much. But, this is what I remember (please correct me if I am wrong):

CA usually authorized NCEES to make available the 8-hour results on a Friday (this would normally be another 3+ weeks away).

On/around this same Friday, the CA Board starts to mail out State Exam (Survey/Seismic) results. From what I remember, fail letters go out a day or so before the pass letters.

On/around this same Friday, the CA Board updates the PE registry to include the new passees (is that a word?).

I hope that helps.

Back