Errata for 2004 NCEES PE Chemical exam prep?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NiciPicki

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I think the title sums up my request nicely, but to elaborate a little -

Along with studying the current NCEES PE Chemical problems, I'm also studying the older (Copyright 2004) NCEES PE Chemical problems/solutions book that my boss lent to me. I cannot seem to find the errata sheet on the NCEES website (or anywhere else for that matter), and since this practice exam book was made by human beings, I'm sure that one probably exists somewhere. The NCEES chat line was not helpful, simply saying that the 2004 exam prep errata is "no longer available."

So, do any of you fine folks happen to have a copy you could send me? I'm pretty uncomfortable with the idea that I could possibly be misguided by the problems/solutions I'm studying.

Thank you very much!

That's kinda what I'm thinking as well. I asked my boss if she recalled seeing an errata list, and she didn't think so, but couldn't be sure. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask such a large community, just to cover my bases!

Just a heads up not many of us Chemicals around here so it may take a while for a response. I didn't use those to study and still did fine. I think those are better at putting you in the mindset of how exam questions are asked not necessarily reflect the entire content of a test. if you know what I mean. The engineering ref manual and related problem books are way more difficult than the actual test and really make the mind think.

Sure, no worries! We tend to be pretty scarce when talk of the PE comes up, so I actually posted that not expecting much of a response.. if there IS even a response to be had, since errata may not exist.

I actually think I'm gonna do just fine this time around, just trying to dot my i's and cross my t's and whatnot now that the time is dwindling down! In fact, I've been walking around the office bragging (a bit tongue-in-cheek), "I think I finally understand pumps!".. hopefully I don't prove myself wrong. :bag:

Back