Checking in From Envpetutors.com - New Exam Specs

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CPuerta

Reaction score
Hello All-

Craig here from Envpetutors.com. I hope all of you that took the October exam did well and hopefully will result in a passing score!

If not, we are here to support you in preparation for the April exam and get you efficiently prepared to ace the April test.

The new exam specifications are out for the environmental exam. We have already updated our review course to reflect the revisions, which in our opinion are relatively minor. There were some % changes to the water/air/waste mix, and a new addition on medical and radioactive wastes to the specs.

You can download the specs from NCEES or get them on our website. I also attached them here.

We will once again be offering a discount for engineering board members. Mention you saw this posting when you sign up, and we will offer a $50 discount on the enrollment fee. You can contact me here or send me your info through the site.

Best of luck to all preparing for April.

-Craig

Exam_specifications_PE_Env_Apr_2011.pdf

Attachments

• Exam_specifications_PE_Env_Apr_2011.pdf
    88 KB · Views: 36
As a follow-up, to all of you that passed October, congratulations. In the unfortunate event that you did not pass, we are still here to support you. Our class is filling up quickly for April, so if you are thinking of a review course for April, please sign-up soon.

We have been working diligently on our materials for April with the new specifications. We have put together a set of materials to help examinees at all preparation levels. We have approximately 1,000 brand new problems organized for each specification topic area. This is as much a crash course as well as a useful tool for students preparing months in advance.

If you are getting ready for April, I strongly encourage you to check out our review program at www.envpetutors.com or you can PM me here. I can provide testimonials from our students in October as to the quality of what we are providing.

Best to all-

Craig

Best of luck to everyone taking the environmental PE exam next week.

:pASSED2: Hopefully around June/July this will be your response. If not, we are here to support your preparation for October!

Back