PE Power Review Course

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This topic has been discussed a lot on here and it appears that GA is the most preferred by members.

Which PE power review course is better. I am stuck between these two.

GA tech Review course or schoolofpe for the power aspect of the electrical PE exam.

I just registered for the GA tech course based on +ve's I heard by several members here. School of PE is Live only for Electrical. I prefer to learn on my own time so thats another reason I chose GA tech.

I think it boils down to putting the hours in before the exam. I hope I can put in the hours needed.

I registered for the Georgia Tech Prep course also a month ago. The instructors are very good and the course Binder is the best reference that I have seen, it is self contained.

I recommend the GA Tech. Dr. Callen the instructor is quick to respond to emails and his lectures are quite thorough. The fault current analysis portion taught by another professor is a little weak in my opinion. If (heavan forbid) you do not pass and need to retake the course I believe the fee is reduced to $100 or so.

Back