Construction Reference

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EnvEngineer

Reaction score
One book recommended by NCEES is Construction Planning, Equipment, and Methods Peurfoy. I found this book to be a great value during the exam, it has alot of information not in CERM and Ruwan on Economics, excavation, equipment cost and payback and sections for many types of equipment, dumps, rollers, cranes ect. I have the 1996 version which I go really cheap, the 1956 version is less than $10 and the newer go up to $90 if you dont have much cash I would at least get the older version. This is a good supplement to your other references.

One book recommended by NCEES is Construction Planning, Equipment, and Methods Peurfoy. I found this book to be a great value during the exam, it has alot of information not in CERM and Ruwan on Economics, excavation, equipment cost and payback and sections for many types of equipment, dumps, rollers, cranes ect. I have the 1996 version which I go really cheap, the 1956 version is less than $10 and the newer go up to $90 if you dont have much cash I would at least get the older version. This is a good supplement to your other references.
Are you selling your copy? IF so- I'd be interested!

Back