Study Schedule for Environmental FE (file)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patattacka

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just took the FE environmental for the second time (will find out tomorrow!). This is an excel spreadsheet I used to keep tabs of what I've studied and how much time until the exam. There is a spot for todays date (should update automatically, if not just click on it and hit enter) plus a spot to add when your exam date is. When you have finished a section, change the N in the box to a Y, and it will turn green. Also there is a spot for page numbers for each topic. I know there are some online ones, but this one is nice to have and you can print it out or just have it saved to your computer. I know feprep.com has a pretty good one, but it had me studying several topics at once so I didn't like it and made my own. Sorry everyone else who isn't environmental, but you guys get all the good study material and review courses. :p

Patattacka

FE environ schedule EB.com.xlsx

Attachments

• FE environ schedule EB.com.xlsx
    30.9 KB · Views: 133
Patattacka,

Great scheduling tool! I am sure a lot of people have really benefited from this tool, but just forgot to comment! I am going to create something similar to this when I start studying for the PE exam!

Thanks!

can any one share their reports how much is required to pass FE environmental.

Back