April 2014 California PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Board meeting on 5/16

was just noticed on Board's site. anyone knows how long after meeting they send out results?

I've been told one week. that puts us on 5/23 to send out letter!

It looks like the results will be mailed May 22nd based on previous years-

please update this when CA results are in. i only took CA special exams. i dont see nothing at CA board website.

For other California people out there, does anyone know if the Pass/Fail reported by NCEES takes into account the CA tests or is it just the 8 hr portion?

For other California people out there, does anyone know if the Pass/Fail reported by NCEES takes into account the CA tests or is it just the 8 hr portion?
I saw someone had posted to this thread and almost puked. False alarm!

That's a good question though- I'm mostly anxious about the CA special exams myself..

The NCEES email and website ONLY takes into account the 8-hour NCEES exam. The quickest way (in past exams) to find out if you have passed all exams is to bribe the USPS or to refresh the License Lookup website after the NCEES results are released. Last time I think it took 16 days to update the License Lookup but a year ago I believe it took 2 days to update.

The NCEES email and website ONLY takes into account the 8-hour NCEES exam. The quickest way (in past exams) to find out if you have passed all exams is to bribe the USPS or to refresh the License Lookup website after the NCEES results are released. Last time I think it took 16 days to update the License Lookup but a year ago I believe it took 2 days to update.

the last license number issued was 82427.

Back