Guess the Implants

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always wondered why Tara Reid went thru with plastic surgery .... she just never looked the same (for the WORST).

JR

You're welcome!

I posted it NSFW, but as long as covered boobs are okay in your office, it's okay. It's on the Huffington Post! I was looking for what Chrysler dealers were closing and the guess the implants was listed as one of the most popular articles. I figured it would be appreciated here.

On some of those women, one boob will be pointing at a 45 degree angle while the other is pointing at a 260 degree angle (with 0 degrees pointing upwards and positive being clockwise from the observer's perspective). I prefer boobs that point at a 180 degree angle and a slight 20 degree declination. Is that too much to ask?

On some of those women, one boob will be pointing at a 45 degree angle while the other is pointing at a 260 degree angle (with 0 degrees pointing upwards and positive being clockwise from the observer's perspective). I prefer boobs that point at a 180 degree angle and a slight 20 degree declination. Is that too much to ask?
as with most engineers, I am a visual person. would someone prepare an illustration?

thank you.

What are you using as your reference point? The nipple? Top of the cleavage? Because if your preference is 180 degrees with any degree of declination, then you're a fan of, well, saggy boobs.

What are you using as your reference point? The nipple? Top of the cleavage? Because if your preference is 180 degrees with any degree of declination, then you're a fan of, well, saggy boobs.

I think boobs should have a very slight sag to them. I'm not a big fan of the boob job look where you have headlights pointing straight out. It just ain't natural.

I think boobs should have a very slight sag to them. I'm not a big fan of the boob job look where you have headlights pointing straight out. It just ain't natural.

This is why the reference point is critical. I too believe that they should have a slight sag to them as opposed to looking like two grapefruit halves tucked beneath the skin. However, if the nipple is used as a reference point and has any sort of declination to it, you have, what are in essence "flapjacks". I also believe that they should have a very slight outward angle to them, somewhere along the lines of a 5-10 degree nominal toe out. To be 180 degrees out and straight forward is usually synonymous with poor posture and the elderly woman back hump.

Back