Maryland PE Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teamony

Reaction score
Got this email yesterday...

Good afternoon,

Those results are from last cycle, October 2011 examination, no PE results have been released for Maryland. We are hoping they will be released by the end of this week or beginning of next.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Sorgalin Acevedo

Client Coordinator

Crossing fingers and staying confident. Soon as I saw the thread I thought "they're here!!", but that would be too much to expect from MD...

This is insane......I just called dllr and the lady said, "...we need to do some things first before we release them. Maybe by the end of next week." Yea right!!!

This is insane......I just called dllr and the lady said, "...we need to do some things first before we release them. Maybe by the end of next week." Yea right!!!
was she serious? because I called yesterday and was told that we should get it by 3 business days!!!!

This is Maryland; they'll probably have to call an extra special session to finish up. After which we'll have to pay more to get the scores. Or play blackjack for them. (Maryland-specific sarcasm intended).

Has anyone tried to call today? Contacting PCS might be the best approach. Geez, these guys are so...........

Just called the PCS ... a lady told me they don't know when the result will be released. She also said that PCS will release the result as soon as they receive it.

At the bottom of the results page posted by NCEES it said MD would e-mail us details on how to register. Has anyone received that info yet?

At the bottom of the results page posted by NCEES it said MD would e-mail us details on how to register. Has anyone received that info yet?
I just got an email from PCS with an attached letter showing my registration number.

Just applied online and my license should arrive in the mail w/in 2 weeks. :)

Do you guys know how were supposed to order our seal? Is the registration number the same number that goes on the seal?

best place for the seal is from engineeringseals.com, per this forum. And from the MD DLLR's license search fields, your registration number becomes your license number:

/>https://www.dllr.state.md.us/cgi-bin/ElectronicLicensing/OP_search/OP_search.cgi?calling_app=PE::pE_qselect

"You may..........By License Registration Number ("License Number")"

Same thing happed with the FE/EIT certification.

So, if we have our registration number (although we haven't received our license), can we put the P.E. behind our name?

Can't say for sure without calling MD's board, but once a license search for yourself shows PE instead of EIT, you're probably good since it means they processed your payment/registration. It'd be the same as if you lost the original license and were awaiting a replacement copy.

Back