Rules

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not many rules....that's great. This forum is so much better and more up-to-date than the other one!

:true:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let you know, NCEES has been notified about the presence of this forum. The internet and foums such as these are wonderful tools for engineers to use to help prepare for their FE and PE exams. As long as they are used in the proper way.

As a reminder, when you took the NCEES examination you signed an agreement that included the statement that you agreed you ?will not reveal in whole or part any exam questions, answers, problems, or solutions to anyone during or after the exam, whether orally, in writing, or any internet chat rooms , or otherwise.? This agreement also stated that failure to comply with this could invalidate your exam results.

The NCEES compliance and security manager, and others, will monitor this website periodically to ensure that the non-disclosure agreement is not violated.

Regards,

Tim Miller, P.E.

NCEES Exam Development Engineer

Just to let you know, NCEES has been notified about the presence of this forum.  The internet and foums such as these are wonderful tools for engineers to use to help prepare for their FE and PE exams.  As long as they are used in the proper way.
As a reminder, when you took the NCEES examination you signed an agreement that included the statement that you agreed you ?will not reveal in whole or part any exam questions, answers, problems, or solutions to anyone during or after the exam, whether orally, in writing, or any internet chat rooms , or otherwise.?  This agreement also stated that failure to comply with this could invalidate your exam results.

The NCEES compliance and security manager, and others, will monitor this website periodically to ensure that the non-disclosure agreement is not violated.

Regards,

Tim Miller, P.E.

NCEES Exam Development Engineer
Tim, thanks for dropping by! We appreciate your comments! We agree that this internet forum (the best on the web) can be a powerful tool for all of us to learn more about all areas of engineering and become better engineers.

We also understand the agreement we signed. Ethics is a very important part of being an engineer and this forum (the best on the web) will not tolerate any violation of NCEES agreements.

Any post that violates such agreements will be deleted immediately!

I'm glad you and your friends visit this web site! I hope and encourage you and others on your team to become registered members and make this one of your favorite places on the web.

If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to post them here or PM me directly.

I think the official rules/policy should be posted somewhere on the site. This way no one can say they didn't know what the deal was.

Blatant violations are obvious to anyone who is looking, but there is some gray area I wonder about.

If I say, "Wow, there sure were more questions on Topic X than I expected." Is that revealing questions?

I also wonder about the grey area. I mean nobody on this site has said, "how do you do problem x?" but we have discussed things like, "the ME PE exam was much more difficult than the sample exam" and "why so many HVAC problems in the morning" and things like that. I'm assuming that's ok as long as specific problems are not addressed.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong so we don't violate and rules.

I'd imagine it would be OK. And I think people studying for the exam should really avoid hearsay from other examinees.

But if I comment that "there were a lot of landfill problems" this time, and that coaxes someone into studying that topic in further detail, could that be construed as disclosing info that influences another examinee?

It may influence another examinee if he chooses to be influenced but the legality part (as I see it) is discussing exact problems on the test and that's it.

NCEES should clarify more about that. The 'grey' area is quite vast.

No one wants to purposely break their agreement, and being informed is the best way to avoid that from happening.

I think that would be a good idea for NCEES to post in detail what the agreement means. It would eliminate any questions.

and I have to say I see more posts in possible violation of the agreement over at the PPI Forum :D

Members, you can edit your own topic titles and even delete / close topics that you started. please dont delete good threads, but this will help us self moderate ourselves in the future...

It's sort of part of the banner at the top of the page. See the words "Forum Rules" directly under the second "E" in "ENGINEERBOARDS.COM"

I had no idea you could get warning points...

I thought you just got instantaneously banned...

Not sure if this error is just me, but when I click on the Rules link, I get an error message:

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist
Error code: 2S100/6

Not sure if this error is just me, but when I click on the Rules link, I get an error message:

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist
Error code: 2S100/6
The forum has recently received new software and the bugs are still being worked out.

Илизиум – самый лучший в рунете инструмент, который позволит без труда накрутить счетчик друзей, лайков, раскрутить группу и так далее. Огромный функционал подарит момент без труда руководить всем процессом продвижения.
Чтобы приступить к раскрутке необходимо войти на сайт и добавить в
сайте задание на продвижение. В результате этого могут требоваться монетки – это временная валюта сайта, которая нужна в внесении в базу сайта заданий. Если у вас больше монеток у тебя имеется, тем больше имеешь возможность приумножить количество друзей в профиле, сердечек, продвинуть лучную страничку и прочее.

Раскрутка Vkontakte:
Вконтакте можете добавить подписчиков в профиль, сделать народу на личную страницу, добавить сердечек на личное фото, добавить репосты на видео, а также накрутить положительные тексты в паблик.
Vkontakte – прекрасное место для рекламы ваших сайтов с громадной прибылью и данный сервис вам в этом даст мощную удачу.

Раскрутка в InstaGram
В данной социальной сети легко осуществить увеличение народу в Инстаграме в страницу, добавить лайков в
посты а также комменты на фото в Инстаграм бесплатно. На текущий момент раскрутка в Инстаграме – единственное из самых прибыльных ролей деятельности в соц.маркетинге, которое дает возможность нереально шустро стать популярным и нарустить свою аудиторию магазина в сжатые сроки. Увеличение лайков и целевых клиентов позволит без труда продвинуться на вершину и захватить рынок денежных клиентов в кротчайшие временные рамки.

Накрутка в Ютубе – самое интересное дело на текущий промежуток времени. Добавление лайков на видео, просмотров для любого видео и добавление фолловеров в на Ютубе позволит тебя неплохо обогатиться за счет монетизации просмотров в сети YouTube. Если у тебя
большое количество народа, то всего-то нужно загружать интересные видюшки и быстро заполучать просмотры этих видюшек от собственной базы пользователей канала.

Ilizium Bot – социальный инструмент для бесплатной продвижения в Instagram, YouTube, Вконтакте

Сайт:

Накрутка просмотров виdeo на Ютуб

Накрутка лайков Вконтакте 12

Накрутка лайков Вконтакте 4

Back