NVE, Inc. is Seeking Mechanical Engineers for a Federal Gov. Worldwide Construction Design Contract

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcarney

Reaction score
Hi Mechanical Engineers,

[SIZE=10pt]My name is Jim Carney I am a recruiter with NVE, Inc. I would like to speak with you regarding Mechanical Engineering positions with our organization.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]NVE, Inc. is a multi-disciplined engineering and consulting company, located in Herndon, Virginia and has an opening for a mid to senior level mechanical engineer with minimum of 7-10 years of experience. This position will support efforts associated with the design, operations and maintenance of central chilled water plants, air distribution equipment, pumping systems, building automation and controls for facilities located throughout the world.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]NVE is supporting a Department of State Construction Surveillance Contract with an anticipated RFP release date of March/April 2015. It is expected that the award will be made to NVE approximately 30 days from the response due date in May/June 2015. This program is a five year engagement (one base, four option years) this will be awarded on a time and materials contact. This program will be employ approximately 200 – 250 employees, globally, over the term of the contract and generate approximately 80M in total revenue for NVE. [/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt] This position is part of our management team, located in Northern Virginia, that provides subject matter expertise and logistics support to local facility management organizations at approximately 250 locations around the world. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Please contact me by cell phone at your earliest convenience so that I may be able to discuss the opportunities with you in more detail. I am available M - F from 10:00 am until 7:30 pm est. time and [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]I look forward to speaking with you.[/SIZE]

With Respect and Highest Regards,

Jim Carney
Contract Recruiter

NVE, Inc.
455 Springpark Place, Suite 200B, Herndon, Virginia 20170
Cell: 240.491.7387 Main: 703.787.8100 Email: [email protected]
Engineering | Construction | Facilities Management | Security
www.nvecorp.com

Back