Review Book

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chess5329

Reaction score
I just got my PE quick reference book yesterday, is full of formulas per each module and very well organized....I'm planning to use it as my last review book and use it as my first reference for the test........Does anybody plan to use it or have used in previous PE tests that can provide any feedback?

For me looks like a must have!

Thanks for your comments and good luck to everybody!!!!

You're brave relying so heavily on a book you got less than a week before the exam. If it were me, I'd probably let it go and use on the exam the books I have been using during my studies. Good luck.

Thanks for the advice ptatohed, but don't get me wrong I did my work for the last 2 1/2 months and I think I have a good back up with my other references. I hope I covered enough topics to nail the test. I said to use it as my first reference for something quick, but also counting with other references. This book is a compilation from the CERM; full with formulas in a condense way chapter by chapter and well organized.

Maybe because of my previous work that I did with the CERM, and the work of extracting the formulas that I believe were the more relevant is the reason I found it this way, for sure I can tell you after the test how was the result.

Thanks, and good luck!

I see what you mean chess. It sounds like you know what you are doing. And because it's a companion to the CERM, it not a totally totally new book to you. And, like you said, you'll still have your other books. Best of luck to you. :)

Back