Happy Halloween EB!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knight1fox3

Jedi MASTER & Friend of Capt. Solo
Reaction score
1348483085_WallPaper-Halloween-Movie-Logo-1-1.jpg

happy Halloween. We went trick or treating last night.

don't forget to set your clocks back this weekend!!!

When did you get to AK Snick? Thats typical for these parts, maybe a little on the warm side.

Happy Halloween to all though.

Growing up in the CO mountains, it was customary to design one's costume around a winter jacket.

I'm going to drink beer and watch TV and let my wife work the door

Happy, Safe Halloween everybody.

It's snowing. I'm hiding in my house with all the blinds closed per usual for Halloween. I'm a scrooge.

Nothing says fun like coming home from trick or treating with 3 crazy kids to my house destroyed by my **** dog who pulled his houdini act and broke out of his cage. Garbage everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, 11 Elsa's passed while trick or treating. Working on my entrance to the drunk tank now.

we had an entire group (at least 8) kids and a few parents come to house all dressed up as beetle juice- it was a riot- I gave them all triple candy handouts! (or as the democrats would call them "incentives")

only saw 1 elsa, but lots of ninjas and ninja turtles. minisnick was going to be a pirate again this year until the ILs got him a spiderman costume for his birthday. We had to drill holes in the plastic mask where his mouth was but he liked it.

I told a group of pre-teen boys to get lost when they knocked and didn't have costumes. No signs of retaliation....yet.

It's snowing. I'm hiding in my house with all the blinds closed per usual for Halloween. I'm a scrooge.

I'm okay with this. I'm not okay with my boss, who has four kids, who has decided to do the same. I view it as everyone gave his grubby little kids candy, he could do the same.

mudpuppy is only expected to subsidize my child financially, not candy-ly.

Back