California Dreamin

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, thanks for sharing that 822! Very shocking. Good for you 8 hour people. Slightly unfortunately, I am only waiting for Seismic so instead of Dec 19, looks like it's "by" Dec 30 for the state results. But, heck, Dec 30 sure beats mid Jan. Wow, I am excited. I'll be checking the CA PE registry every day. Good luck everyone.

Dec 30... Well, at least we'll know what to be partying on New Years for!

Hopefully not drowning the sorrows

Cheers

YEEHAW!! This news makes the wait both easier and harder!

Wanted to see of there was any 78857 now since they release the results monday. But nope. Guess will have to wait .. .

Thanks for sharing. Now my pulse is racing! CA FE and PE are going to be released on same day-NCEES servers are going to be slammed and crash

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone found anything on any thread what the expected passing score might be?

I had a harder time sleeping last night than I did the night before the exam. I hope they don't leave us hanging until late tonight.

F5 F5 F5!! It's going to be a very long day until those results are released. Hope my submittals don't suffer because of it.

Search Results for Professional Engineers and Professional Land Surveyors

This information is updated Monday through Friday - Last updated: DEC-18-2011

-------------------------------------------------

Updated M-F....... last updated on Sunday. Huh?

This is from the exam release announcement page: http://www.pels.ca.gov/applicants/oct11results.shtml

LICENSE LOOKUP DATABASEThe License Lookup database is updated once the data transfer between databases is complete. This process is beyond the control of the Board. DO NOT contact the Board asking when the database will be updated.
Sounds like it's a computer program that does the updating of the public database. Maybe the initial entry of new PE's is a manual process and then it is synch'd automatically on a schedule.

I "think" that simply means the results are to be released on the 19th. and the data base hasn't been updated past the 18th.

I suspect we see the results on NCEES website first, then the license look up will show a recent update of 19th. Just a guess

Back