Irvine Institute of Tech. - PE Exam Seminars

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khusaibi_PE

hkhusaibi_PE
Reaction score
Hello All

I've been reading plenty of good things on this forum about the EET-California PE Prep Course, but after looking up their schedule, realized that they do not offer a structural depth course (They offer WRE, Geotech, Transportation and Construction), as well as prep courses for the S.E. Exam.

As recomennded by some members, I have contacted the team running the program and although they may consider running a structural PM course in the future unfortunately they will not for the time being.

They have - however - mentioned Irvine's structural PM class/webinar (Run by Irvine Institute of Tech "IIT"), has anyone taken this course/webinar before? Any thoughts? Please share.

P.S. I did attend SoPE before, and looking for an alternative course for my second time around sitting the Civil-Structural PE Exam.

Thanks

Facing the same dilemma here. After I contacted Irvine Institute (Dr. Chelapati), he told me that they sell the package as a whole. You can''t just buy the the structural depth. This would cost you about $2000 (Seminar + Manuals)

Back