Project Engineer

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intech

Reaction score
JE460000079

Job Title = Project Engineer

Education Required = Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required/Mechanical Engineering preferred. Must keep current on

certifications and education

Experience Required = 7-10 years experience

Position Description = Must have compressor experience.

The overall objective of this position is to coordinate the design of packaged and engineered products. Responsible for the

successful completion of projects on time while ensuring safe, technically accurate, economically designed and

code/client/standards compliant products.

The key responsibilities of this position include:

Oversee the design and layout for custom and standard compressor and/or generator packages.

Review drawings with drafting designers and other project coordinators to verify accuracy, specifications and scope of

work are being adhered to.

Make periodical shop inspections to ensure quality and accuracy, check for inconsistencies between actual build and

drawings.

Plan and formulate engineering programs and schedule and organize project staff according to the project

specifications.

Serve as a technical consultant for the company and an interface between management, sales and the client.

Collect all pertinent data required of third party engineering studies performed for company standards and/or

customer specifications.

Location = Lafayette, LA area

To apply = http://www.intech.ne...mit_Resume.html

Join Our Linkedin Group

Intech.net Facebook Page

JE460000079

Job Title = Project Engineer

Education Required = Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required/Mechanical Engineering preferred. Must keep current on

certifications and education

Experience Required = 7-10 years experience

Position Description = Must have compressor experience.

The overall objective of this position is to coordinate the design of packaged and engineered products. Responsible for the

successful completion of projects on time while ensuring safe, technically accurate, economically designed and

code/client/standards compliant products.

The key responsibilities of this position include:

Oversee the design and layout for custom and standard compressor and/or generator packages.

Review drawings with drafting designers and other project coordinators to verify accuracy, specifications and scope of

work are being adhered to.

Make periodical shop inspections to ensure quality and accuracy, check for inconsistencies between actual build and

drawings.

Plan and formulate engineering programs and schedule and organize project staff according to the project

specifications.

Serve as a technical consultant for the company and an interface between management, sales and the client.

Collect all pertinent data required of third party engineering studies performed for company standards and/or

customer specifications.

Location = Lafayette, LA area

To apply = http://www.intech.ne...mit_Resume.html

Join Our Linkedin Group

Intech.net Facebook Page
I have recently completed my BTech degree and now I am in search of good jobs in Montana. Am I suitable for this job or it is essential to complete MTech or MBA. Please inform me.

Back