Searching for Salvato (5th edition)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there,

Just received permission to take the October 2010 PE Exam and am in search of the hallowed reference books. I am having trouble finding the 5th edition of Environmental Engineering and Sanitation by J.A. Salvato. I can't really afford the 3-volume 6th edition, even if I knew which of the three volumes would be most helpful. Anyone have a line on a 5th edition for sale?

Sorry, that's my favorite reference - use it frequently at work. Have you tried Amazon yet? They usually have several used options through their marketplace.

Checked Ebay, Amazon and some of the internation edition knock-off websites with no luck. Plenty of new 3-volume 6th editions for around $110 per volume and a scattering of older 4th editions (which I'm afraid may be too dated...). Thanks anyway!

Great forum by the way!

THe fourth edition should more than meet the needs for a suitable reference during the env exam.

Checked Ebay, Amazon and some of the internation edition knock-off websites with no luck. Plenty of new 3-volume 6th editions for around $110 per volume and a scattering of older 4th editions (which I'm afraid may be too dated...). Thanks anyway!
Great forum by the way!

Back