Happy Thanksgiving!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs NJ was a cooking machine yesterday. Prepped everything. I taste tested the stuffing. Need Mohr

669d883eb8781454cce2b5100e92d6e8.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving!

We destroyed a good size honey baked ham yesterday and have our sights set on the bird today!

We're doing simple this time around. Staying in town and we have reservations at a T-Day buffet today.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Much to be thankful for. There are several around us who have recently lost loved ones and been through hard personal situations. I was with some of them today. There were tears and laughs and a lot of food. And good people put in the right place at the right time. Thank God.

So, on the table today - turkey, ham, dressing, gravy, 4 different potato dishes, 6 vegetable dishes, cranberry salad and sauce, deviled eggs, homemade rolls, 2 kinds of cake and 4 kinds of pie. It was all good. I am tired.

Happy Thanksgiving and I hope that all had an enjoyable day.

Nice day at my brother and sil's house. Started with a ride to a HS football game then dinner and cards. Missing #1 son as he didn't come home for t-day but had a FaceTime call. Good day. Very thankful. Happy t-day to all

Back