Virginia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruno

Reaction score
Anyone from Virginia receive their letter from the DPOR, yet?

Talked to the DPOR today. Although they received notice from the NCEES that testers passed or failed, they are waiting for the "hard scores" from the NCEES so that the DPOR database can be updated. Once that is done, notifications, license numbers, paperwork, etc. will follow. The lady I talked to said she wasn't sure when they'd get the hard scores. Anyway, maybe it'll happen soon...

Checked the DPOR this a.m. License numbers have been assigned!

Anyone receive there "wall certificate suitable for framing", yet? I got my license package but thought the big one would have showed by now.

Happy 4th to everybody!

Bruno

It arrived.

Rock on to those that got it and to those in the process - you too shall suceed if you want it enough and bear down.

Bruno

I don't know if it is still the same, but when I passed I was able to see the passing score on the PCS website. This was a number of years ago though, so it might not be that way now. Actually, I can still see my passing scores today, but I don't know if they show passing scores for people who took it more recently.

I hope that made sense.

Back