PE results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my 2013 EIT result during the first week of June. PE results are issued 2 weeks after the EIT results...therefore, I am thinking that we should hear something by 3rd week of June, 2014.

But the really important question is... when will PS exam results be released? I got my PE a long time ago, I shouldn't have to wait for the PS results, should I???? okay, well, I guess I have to wait... even though I am now thoroughly convinced that I failed that **** test miserably.

Last edited by a moderator:
But the really important question is... when will PS exam results be released? I got my PE a long time ago, I shouldn't have to wait for the PS results, should I???? okay, well, I guess I have to wait... even though I am now thoroughly convinced that I failed that **** test miserably.

negativity will breed negativity my friend, believe that you pass it and you will (however, it might not be this time around)

Just got an NCEES email this morning. I almost peed myself! I wasn't readddyyyyy lol.....yeh it was a survey smh

Back