PA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

car196

car196
Reaction score
Since I am in PA, I know I am in for an extended wait. I was just wondering.. Once NCEES releases the results, does PCS or the PA Board verify the results and tell NCEES that they can post the PA results?

:thankyou:

I checked this morning, I am still listed as an EIT as well as some friends I know who took the PE.... PA has not released the FE results yet, so untill I hear those are out I don't expect any PE results.

Since I am in PA, I know I am in for an extended wait. I was just wondering.. Once NCEES releases the results, does PCS or the PA Board verify the results and tell NCEES that they can post the PA results?

:thankyou:
I took the test in PA as well. It is sooo frustrating knowing that the results are available but that for whatever reason, PA is just so slow to get them out, as it appears that about 32 states or so have already released scores. Here's what I can tell you:

I chatted with an NCEES rep on their website, he/she said they released the scores and are waiting to get approval from PA to be able to release the results to the examinees.

I emailed the state board on Dec. 13, asking them when the results can be expected to be released. they said: "Thank you for your email inquiry. Because NCEES releases the exam results to the applicants, you will need to contact them for that information."

I emailed PCS on Friday, they said: "As soon as the PA Board authorizes PCS that they can be released, NCEES will email you a link to see and print your results. Hopefully it will be next week but there are no guarantees."

So PCS and NCEES both say that they are waiting on action from PA board, meanwhile the PA board is basically saying, "you'll have to talk with NCEES, they release the scores" Soooo I'm calling BS on the PA board and assuming they are the cause of the logjam.

The next board meeting is January 18, 2013. They can't make us wait that long! I'm hoping to hear by Jan. 1st.

Anyone do a licence verification search on the Pa Board of Engineers websit?. I did and didn't find anything for myself.....but then again maybe I failed.

it seems that they add new PEs in numeric order. The highest number right now is pe080534. For the april exam the verification search was updated before NCEES distributed (happened later in the day, June 12).

I didn't even find myself listed under the EIT search.....I passed it in 1998. Could be a long wait!

From PCS about 5 minutes ago re: when results will be released:

"I'm not sure when they will be released. It can take up to twelve weeks for you to receive scores."

Back