help me!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.Mahbub

Reaction score
hey guys...

My B.Sc result in civil engineering is 3.40 out of 4.00.now where i can apply for M.sc.usually am from Bangladesh but i wanna complete my M.Sc from other country.i complete my thesis on transportation.please friends advised me what should i do and in which university i can apply and easily get a chance to complete my M.Sc.

None of the colleges are easy, each require work and effort. But I recommend:

Case Western Reserve University

University of Pittsburgh

West Virginia University

None of the colleges are easy, each require work and effort. But I recommend:

Case Western Reserve University

University of Pittsburgh

West Virginia University
aneesu brother thanx a lot for ur reply.brother before apply for m.sc if i complet IELTS and GRE is it will be pluspoint for me? please tell me some tips what should i do to build a good career.i have no one who from engineering discipline.so brother tell me details what should i do if i wanna complet my m.sc from abroad.i thought about california university.whats ur comment about it brother?

I don't know much about california university.... try this site: http://www.usnews.com/rankings

it ranks different colleges based on graduate studies. Only take GRE if the school requires it, where are you from, where do you live.

This headline reminds me of the book, The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Why didn't you just write the headline as. 'what college should I go to?.'

i didnt ask for help for taking admission just i also asked for complet process and tips bcz u guys well experienced than me.

i didnt ask for help for taking admission just i also asked for complet process and tips bcz u guys well experienced than me.

Understood. We're just kindly pointing out that the three exclamation marks (!!!) are not necessary.

Back