Got Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyatt72

Reaction score
Hey all,

I got my results today and I passed!!! Thank you to everyone on this forum for their advice. How did everyone else do? :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :bananadoggywow: :dancingnaughty: :sharkattack: :unitedstates: :bananapowerslide:

Congratulations Wyatt!! That's great news - glad you made it! :)

Best wishes in all of your future endeavors! :)

JR

Hey all,
I got my results today and I passed!!! Thank you to everyone on this forum for their advice. How did everyone else do? :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :bananadoggywow: :dancingnaughty: :sharkattack: :unitedstates: :bananapowerslide:
Now that you passed, any comment on the difficulty of the exam. That is, were you expecting the passing letter?

Hi Everyone - Got my results for OH....PASSED..when what a relief.

More later.....Congrats to the others who made it..

I think the morning half of the exam was less difficult than the afternoon. I would say the afternoon was really tuff. However, the only reason I think I got it this time was due to my tutor. He really helped me big time.

Hey all,
Now that you passed, any comment on the difficulty of the exam. That is, were you expecting the passing letter?

I think the morning half of the exam was less difficult than the afternoon. I would say the afternoon was really tuff. However, the only reason I think I got it this time was due to my tutor. He really helped me big time.

Hey all,
Thanks for the feedback and congrats! I felt the same way...I felt the morning was cake and the afternoon was more difficult.

...and the wait continues...ugh

Congrats, guys. I passed too! :bananapowerslide:

I am glad I didn't shell out the big bucks for the prep classes. Just lots of good old fashioned library time.

^Congrats! I also passed without benefit of a prep class. It is very doable!

haven't returned to the boards since the Oct. 2009 exam; but i also passed with 84/100; 1st attempt; REALLY benefitted from discussions on this board; congrats to all; was 4 months of daily studying; took the School of PE Review class - was a great help; felt comfortable with nearly 100% material going in; felt was asked only about 40-50% of potential material; am better for have gone through those rigorous 4 months; feel the exam material is blend of chemical and mechanical; will post my prep suggestions soon

Hey all,

Back