Exam Weekend this weekend!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Just a reminder about the exam weekend coming up. As a courtesy to NCEES we will close the Forum on Friday morning till probably Tuesday of next week to limit the discussion about the exam over the weekend.

Reminder that during the exam you will sign a confidentiality agreement stating that you will not discuss the exam.

Specifically do not post exam questions here on this forum, NCEES can subpeana IP addresses from the Board Provider and "find you". We have had a good relationship with 99.99% of our members and this hasnt been a major issue for us.

I wish all of you the best of luck on the exam..

Visit the Site early so you know where to go, wake up early Friday or Saturday morning so your not rushed, dont study the night before the exam, have your references neat and organized, make sure you have your exam "ticket" etc, etc, etc...

Again best of luck on the exam and we'll leave the light on for you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Woooooot woooooot! I'm ready to bury the hatchet in this bitch. Thanks for the heads up on the site shutting down.

I'll see you all on the other side. Hopefully with a couple extra letters at the end of my name.

I remember the feeling at this time 6 months ago. Glad I don't ever have to experience that again. Well, ok.......... I admit I miss the feeling a little. ;)

RG, as a reminder, the CA PE exams (Seismic and Survey) are on Thursday April 12th (not Saturday like they used to be).

Best of luck to everyone!

RG, as a reminder, the CA PE exams (Seismic and Survey) are on Thursday April 12th (not Saturday like they used to be).
But NCEES doesn't write the state-specific exams so closing the forum on Thursday isn't necessary as a courtesy to them.

Maybe just the CA Seismic/Surveying forum should be closed on Thursday?

Good luck everyone.

Just think, all of this will be over soon and you all can have your lives back!

But NCEES doesn't write the state-specific exams so closing the forum on Thursday isn't necessary as a courtesy to them.

Maybe just the CA Seismic/Surveying forum should be closed on Thursday?
Actually, I believe that NCEES now administers the CA Survey exam. Either way, a candidate agreement is still signed and the intention of closing the forum (or the Seis/Surv subforum as you suggested) to preserve the integrity of the exam(s) should still be considered.

i have had many folks saying "good luck" when they hear that i have the exam tomorrow. my favorite response is "luck favors the prepared" a modification of "In the fields of observation chance favors only the prepared mind." by Louis Pasteur.

Remember, what you have for lunch will make or break whether you pass.
Any advice? I've been trying to think of an energizing meal that won't bog me down into food coma. It's really too bad I can't fit a Chinese buffet into my bag. :(

Lunch: turkey sammich from the grocery store deli.

A mid-exam snack also helps with avoiding the post-lunch coma.

Lunch: turkey sammich from the grocery store deli.

A mid-exam snack also helps with avoiding the post-lunch coma.
Sweet. I've got a deli sammy on my mid-day menu with chips and an orange. Also bringing almonds, gatorade, mints, to snack on. Although, I barely remember breathing during the practice exams I took. Not sure I'll think to stop and snack unless my blood sugar is so out of whack that I notice it.

Back