I'm on the right track!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Environmental_Guy

Reaction score
After questioning my sanity, self-worth, all of that fun stuff, I decided to assess my studying strategies by taking the most recent NCEES practice exam, as close to real conditions as possible. I got a 60/80, which isn't great, but means I am close ( I hope). I definitely need to work on transpo in the morning and wastewater in the afternoon.

Upon hearing how happy I was knowing the last four months have not been a waste, the wife says: "Great, so you remember we're having dinner with my parents next week, blah, blah, blah," and the boss says "Great, now about those TPS reports...".

I figure the folks on here know what I'm talking about!!

and the baby says wah!!!!!!!!!!!wah!!!!!!!!!!wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the wife says again " I don't feel like driving tonight. Could you run to the store and get me ......................................get me everything on this list?", and the wife says again " its your turn to carry the baby"

I am the wife. I just came in from the store a few hours ago and came in to the baby`s diaper needing to be changed !!!. Oh what a wonderful life...:)

I do like your attitude, Environmental_guy. Keep it up. I was reading your post this morning and smile. My family is "sick" of the word PE EXAM. Every evening the door in my room is closed, my daughter complains that I don't spend time with her, my husband screems that I don't watch TV with him. My weekends start with hours of study, but I am trying to find the bright side of it. May be one day it will pay off.

My practice exam result are not very promising (75% – afternoon, I hoped higher number for practice) and going to practice morning part next weekend. This is not my first PE exam unfortunally. Good luck to all of us and keep motivate yourself, I will follow your motivation.

Back