35 days till Results....little more than a month

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCPE

Reaction score
05 April exmaminees received their license on the 5th of June in SC. I hope that holds true this year!!

do you think they have started graading them yet?

or are they sitting on someones desk like a bunch of crap is sitting on mine?

Yeah pretty much as soon as it gets to be June I'll be nervous as can be every time I reach for the mail.

Anyone know if we hear from ELSES or our state?

When I took the EIT, I got a letter from whatever group was administering the exam that year (before ELSES) that just had a score and said "pass".

Then a couple months later I got a certificate from the state offices. This was in NY.

I checked the SC website. For the past 3 years the "first issue date" for the April passers have been: June 5th, June 6th, and June 9th. I does seem like a short turnaround but thats what the website says. Hopefully the consistency will hold.

I am probably more OCD than most. There is no one link. I started by searching by license number, the higher number, the newer the license. Anyway I found that a bunch of license were issued on the previous mentioned dates, thus it was obvious that these were the April examinees. Most days have one or two issued by reciprocity. When I saw 60 to 70 issued, I knew something was up.

if you know someone who took it last april, you can check the date they got "licensed" and that should give you a good indication, a guy in our office that took it last april had his about June 10th or something..

be very afraid of the mailbox! ;guns;

I swear I remember a company email about 2 guys passing it in Vermont, with the email being issued around June 20th.

So, some of you may hear back well before me.

June 5th would make only about 6+ weeks, that just seems a little tight when the estimate is 10-12.

Back