Kelly Hildebrandt

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll be Mr. Kelly Hildebrandt and Mrs. Kelly Hildebrandt2

I wish I could have a mathematical notation in my name. That's cool.

I've actually seen this before with two Leslies. My sister babysat for their kids. Their parents got married, and they were step brother and step sister. Sister took the step father's last name as a teenager, same first name, and to top it all off, they married their own brother/sister!

My favorite part is that the guy goes by "kelly boy" and the girl "kelly girl"...

What an advanced system...

It'll be Mr. Kelly Hildebrandt and Mrs. Kelly Hildebrandt2
I wish I could have a mathematical notation in my name. That's cool.
Wouldn't it be (Kelly Hildebrandt)2 since your argument (e.g. function) is the entire name and not just the last name?

I am not sayin' .... just sayin' ....

JR

Last edited:
My favorite part is that the guy goes by "kelly boy" and the girl "kelly girl"...
What an advanced system...
Oh good, they worked out a detailed system to avoid confusion. I was concerned it would be lame. Something like “Kelly boy” walking around shirtless at all times.

:f_115m_e45d7af:

What happens when they get divorced? "I don't want your last name anymore!!!" lol

Wouldn't it be (Kelly Hildebrandt)2 since your argument (e.g. function) is the entire name and not just the last name?
I am not sayin' .... just sayin' ....

JR
Back to Algebra for you!
The hyphenated Mrs. Hildebrandt would be Kelly Hildebrandt-Hildebrandt, or Kelly Hildebrandt2.

Their child would be (Kelly Hildebrandt)2, silly. (you just know a couple like this would name the kid Kelly Kelly.)

I've actually seen this before with two Leslies. My sister babysat for their kids. Their parents got married, and they were step brother and step sister. Sister took the step father's last name as a teenager, same first name, and to top it all off, they married their own brother/sister!
This probably isn't immoral or illegal, but it should be. Unless she was totally hot.
My brother's brother-in-law (on the other side) had a worse case. His wife finds out she has a half brother and goes to look him up in another state (stop me if I've told this story before). Ends up hooking up, shacking up, and pregnant by the dude, then leaves the guy (the BBIL) with the four kids. Her excuse?: "You wouldn't understand; it's a family thing." WTF? YOU MEAN IT'S A JERRY SPRINGER THING!

Last edited by a moderator:
This probably isn't immoral or illegal, but it should be. Unless she was totally hot.
My brother's brother-in-law (on the other side) had a worse case. His wife finds out she has a half brother and goes to look him up in another state (stop me if I've told this story before). Ends up hooking up, shacking up, and pregnant by the dude, then leaves the guy (the BBIL) with the four kids. Her excuse?: "You wouldn't understand; it's a family thing." WTF? YOU MEAN IT'S A JERRY SPRINGER THING!

She (they) were definitely NOT hot. Two very dorky, gawky looking people. Then again, they weren't blood relatives in any way, but it was still weird.

Leaving a guy with 4 incestuous children that weren't his? Now that's pretty low.

Wow, that's some **** right there.

What happens when they get divorced? "I don't want your last name anymore!!!" lol
And if so... how do you make sure all the mail goes to the right place?

How would you know who's mail is who's? Dr. visits? Health records.

I'm sorry Mr. Hildabrandt, but it looks like from this previous visit... you don't have a penis.

What about Kinky Kelly and the Sexy Stud?
FMJR got mad at me when she asked, "What guy would be named Kelly" and I reminded her.

:rotflmao:

Back to Algebra for you!
The hyphenated Mrs. Hildebrandt would be Kelly Hildebrandt-Hildebrandt, or Kelly Hildebrandt2.

Their child would be (Kelly Hildebrandt)2, silly. (you just know a couple like this would name the kid Kelly Kelly.)
Mebbe - only if she were to hyphenate her name. I was sticking to the notion that she believed she would be assuming her new husbands name.

But .. I will accept that if she adopts common practice (maiden surname becomes new middle name, add married name) .. then you are technically correct.

+100

I'm pretty sure Kelly Hildebrandt-Hildebrandt = Kelly 0
How about if she divided by zero ..

JR

Last edited:
Back