CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevo_55

The Beer Baron
Reaction score
I guess I'll start this one up.

Less than a week before the board meeting everyone! Results *may* be up on Friday morning. Results are to be mailed out on the following Monday.

One more week to go!!

I guess I'll start this one up.
Less than a week before the board meeting everyone! Results *may* be up on Friday morning. Results are to be mailed out on the following Monday.

One more week to go!!
In the past, results were always posted to the database a few days after everyone got them in the mail- which used to be Saturday for most people. But now they say they won't mail until Monday. Plus, I think the day after the board meeting is a "Furlough Friday" meaning nobody will likely be working on that day.

Not only the 8-hour alone, we have to pass survey and seismic, on top of that we are the last state to get our results. The PEs in ca truely earn their stamps. What can I say, as arnold goes "Welcome to Kalifornia!" Good luck to all ca testers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time around, I received the results on Saturday, after the Thursday meeting. Some people in northern CA were posting on Friday that they received their results. It appears that last time they actually went out Thursday after the meeting.

Last time around, I received the results on Saturday, after the Thursday meeting. Some people in northern CA were posting on Friday that they received their results. It appears that last time they actually went out Thursday after the meeting.
I looked back through the "California Results" Post for the April 08 exam (best i remember) and found the same thing. Looked like from the board meeting minutes the results were adopted at the end of the meeting which was like Noonish on a thursday and Sacramento folks got letters on Friday. I'm hoping its the same thing this year. Hopefully they have all the letters ready to go and drop them in the mail at the end of the meeting. Otherwise its going to be a long wait with the board furloughed on Friday.

I'm overseas for some time so i will be calling my sister to check my mail probably 10 times a day starting on friday. This has been an emotional rollercoaster. I have gone from thinking i have passed then failed and full cycle again about 5 times. I really dont know but i was encouraged by the NCEES pass rates for the exam which is higher than the last several times the exam has been given. Currently i think i have a 50-50 shot.

I looked back through the "California Results" Post for the April 08 exam (best i remember) and found the same thing. Looked like from the board meeting minutes the results were adopted at the end of the meeting which was like Noonish on a thursday and Sacramento folks got letters on Friday. I'm hoping its the same thing this year. Hopefully they have all the letters ready to go and drop them in the mail at the end of the meeting. Otherwise its going to be a long wait with the board furloughed on Friday.

I'm overseas for some time so i will be calling my sister to check my mail probably 10 times a day starting on friday. This has been an emotional rollercoaster. I have gone from thinking i have passed then failed and full cycle again about 5 times. I really dont know but i was encouraged by the NCEES pass rates for the exam which is higher than the last several times the exam has been given. Currently i think i have a 50-50 shot.

I thought Friday was a furlough day for the board workers, but now I see it is the fourth Friday in the month. So this could come true!

so Do they work on the fourth Friday in the month?

I thought Friday was a furlough day for the board workers, but now I see it is the fourth Friday in the month. So this could come true!

This month furlough Fridays are 7/10, 17, 24, because mr governator announced the furlough after 1st week of July. So most likely I am expecting results on Monday or Tuesday at the earliest. If Hawaii got their results already sigh!

Just Got off the Phone with the California Board. The results letters are being put in the Mail Today! Some Sacramento Folks may get their letters by tomorrow, and i expect many more to have letters on Saturday!! Let the Excitement (hopefully) Begin!!!

Best of Luck to everyone, may you be rewarded for you hard work!

Wondering when they will update the online license look-up database.

But, good news! thanks man!

Just Got off the Phone with the California Board. The results letters are being put in the Mail Today! Some Sacramento Folks may get their letters by tomorrow, and i expect many more to have letters on Saturday!! Let the Excitement (hopefully) Begin!!!Best of Luck to everyone, may you be rewarded for you hard work!

Wondering when they will update the online license look-up database.
But, good news! thanks man!
If this year is like every other year, you will have your letter before they update the database.

my co-worker took his PE last Oct. He actually saw his name on the web before he got the letter.

If this year is like every other year, you will have your letter before they update the database.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just Got off the Phone with the California Board. The results letters are being put in the Mail Today! Some Sacramento Folks may get their letters by tomorrow, and i expect many more to have letters on Saturday!! Let the Excitement (hopefully) Begin!!!Best of Luck to everyone, may you be rewarded for you hard work!

NICE!!! Good luck ALL!!

I'm trying to get on the licsense look up webpage, its temporary down looks like they are doing maintenance, hmmm I will be busy tonight.

"License lookup is temporarily unavailable during maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience.

I'm trying to get on the licsense look up webpage, its temporary down looks like they are doing maintenance, hmmm I will be busy tonight.
"License lookup is temporarily unavailable during maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience.
I just tried the "license look-up" and it worked just fine. I see that the "last updated" date on the web page is July 22, 2009.

This information is updated Monday through Friday - Last updated: JUL-22-2009

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/wllqryna...e_pgm_code=7500

Back