Happy Birthday Cement

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very happy, happy birthday!!!!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Depsite the fact that you aren't 72 any longer .. hopefully you can still get a little .. :Banane20:

JR

cement. happy b-day. hope it a good one! :multiplespotting: :bananapowerslide:

Happy B-day!!!! :appl: :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

You share your birthday with my son! Great day!

I was just commenting with my wife that having a summer birthday would rock as a kid. Pool parties, fresh watermellon, bbq's, no school, riding your bikes around the neighborhood...

1/2 my birthdays were always postponed or cancelled due to ice and snow.

Happy Birthday.

I was just commenting with my wife that having a summer birthday would rock as a kid. Pool parties, fresh watermellon, bbq's, no school, riding your bikes around the neighborhood...

Happy Birthday.
My Dad had it good. His birthday is 6/21, which always coincided with the first day of summer and the last day of school.

Mine's in January, but I always like it when it snows on my birthday.

HAPPY DAY !!!!!!!!!!!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:
Thank you!

Very happy, happy birthday!!!!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:
Depsite the fact that you aren't 72 any longer .. hopefully you can still get a little .. :Banane20:

JR
I do fine, thanks.

Congrats! You're not just over the hill, you're tumbling down the other side of it!
:appl: :party-smiley-048: :bananalama: :th_rockon:
I go down hill very fast, and hope to do so on Sunday!

Happy Birthday.
I'll be slicing the watermellon later!

Happy birthday from the other side of the hill! (The continental Divide...what did you think I meant?) :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

Happy birthday cement!

You're hoping to ski this weekend???? Where???? (I'm guessing A-Basin, but I don't remember them ever being open into July.....)

a-basin has a pretty cool wildflower dinner Friday night which will pretty much be my present.

the skiing is up rollins pass near winterpark: 1408142.jpg

^You've got to be pretty desperate to ski that. Is that anywhere near St. Mary's "glacier"? I remember going up there in high school, with some of those little gift bottles of booze, and getting "drunk" off two of them at high altitude, and then sliding/rolling/falling/laughing/screaming down the glacier.

St. Mary's is pretty close to it as the crow flies, but rollins is about an hour's drive (at 10mph) from winter park. the thing about st mary's is the snow field ends on the rocks so you can get a bit scraped up. skyscraper actually has a pretty flat ending zone. when we are lazy, or trying to outrun thunderstorms we ski kings lake, which ends up in...a lake

Back