Done several manly things recently

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fudgey

Master of Disaster
Reaction score
I'm not talking just about masturbation. I do that all the time so that is pretty much a normal everyday thing for me. First I hung out at my friends house. This is a friend I have been talking to and going to see movies and whatnot, after we hadn't seen each other for along time. We watched sports and made several sexual refrences about women whenver a sexy looking one would show up on the TV.

The next day I changed a light inside my car. It's one of those ceiling lifgts that you can turn on while driving. I usually don't know how to fix anything but I recalled how to do it and was able to take off the cover and put a new bulb in and everything. Great success!

I helped jump start my mom's car. Granted I almost screamed like a girl when I dropped the cables on the ground and sparks went off but I eventually got the job done.

Last night I went to a strip club with my friend. This is the first time I have ever been to a place like that. Granted I did feel I was in one of those movie scenes were the hero has to come to place like that and beat up a lackey so he can eventually catch the main villian but it was fun. Though I did loose some manly points for drinking diet soda instead of alcohol.

Overall I think I did well. Several manly things. Only one girl scream, and used a pink straw to drink my diet soda. So those kind of pull down my manly score.

Also I asked a girl out, in person. She lives on my block and she knows I like to walk for exercise so I asked her if she wanted to go with me sometime. She said yes. Granted I don't know how much credit I deserve for this. I had to go really bad at the time, and I was focusing on holding it in until I could get to a restroom, so I wasn't thinking straight and for once I did something I wanted to do, without letting my fear of being rejected get in the way and talking me out of it.

Congrats Fudgeman! Glad to see you poking around on the board again.

Hope you have some good walks with your neighbor. Just be careful. If you start going out and things don't work out... she lives on your block and would be within the "fatal attraction" range.

Keep up the good work on the manly things. Daily masterbation? Where do you find the time?

At least they serve alcohol at the peeler club.

A few weeks ago we were working up north and I went with a coworker of mine to a place in Seattle and ...........no liquor. WTF?

I mean I like boobs, but without liquor whats the point?

At least they serve alcohol at the peeler club.
A few weeks ago we were working up north and I went with a coworker of mine to a place in Seattle and ...........no liquor. WTF?

I mean I like boobs, but without liquor whats the point?
For full nude the places around here are BYOB, otherwise just topless if they serve alcohol.

For full nude the places around here are BYOB, otherwise just topless if they serve alcohol.
If the deal is topless + alcohol or full monty without, then let them keep on the G-string.

In fact there are some girls that should always keep on their thongs.

I haven't been to any of the places here in Louisville...yet.

The one (I think there's only one left) in CIncinnati is a BYOB&BO (BYOB and bend over). You have to buy your own liquor/beer at the store, then you have to pay them to keep it at the bar for you, then when you get a drink you have to buy it just like you would at any other bar so essentially you have to pay for your drink three times. :bananadoggywow:

I haven't been to any of the places here in Louisville...yet.
The one (I think there's only one left) in CIncinnati is a BYOB&BO (BYOB and bend over). You have to buy your own liquor/beer at the store, then you have to pay them to keep it at the bar for you, then when you get a drink you have to buy it just like you would at any other bar so essentially you have to pay for your drink three times. :bananadoggywow:
That is the most BS thing I have ever heard. I thought when you said BYOB you just sucked it down in the parking lot.

What is the difference to the state if you bring it yourself? That sounds ass backwards, but whatever.

That is the most BS thing I have ever heard. I thought when you said BYOB you just sucked it down in the parking lot.
What is the difference to the state if you bring it yourself? That sounds ass backwards, but whatever.
The last time we went to that place was for a friend's bachelor party that ended up being in the middle of a snowstorm. We were supposed to be taking a bus down to Louisville (for obvious reasons) but it was so bad that they cancelled. A few of us had 4x4's so a bunch of us loaded up went there instead. Since the weather was so bad the place was almost empty so we were able to go in and out pretty easily...I never went to the bar or the bathroom if you get my meaning. The guy up front knew what we were doing but he didn't care because he was just happy to have a few customers. At the end of the night nobody was in any condition to drive, but don't worry the hotel was right across the street. The next morning in the snow there was an odd set of tire tracks driving through the front lawn of the bar, straight across the divided highway, down through the grass median, and through the front lawn of the hotel that led right up to my Jeep with an empty Jack Daniel's bottle stuck on my antenna. :dunno:

Back