What poster did you have on your wall when you were a teen?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TouchDown

Is it Friday yet?
Reaction score
So, Farrah's pic has been all over TV since she passed yesterday, one of the pics was one that they said was often remade for posters that were probably on most teen boys walls...

That got me thinking about the posters I had on my walls when I was a teen. What did you have on your walls?

I'll go first - I had Heather Thomas and Cindy Crawford.

heather_thomas3.jpg

cindy-crawford-gold.jpg

If I remember correctly, I think these were the EXACT posters!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was never really into posters. I was more into a native american stuff, I had dream catchers and skulls and pottery in my room.

In my early teens, it was an NBA Legends poster, and I think a Shaq poster when the Magic were my favorite team circa the Penny Hardaway era. After that, it went to racing stuff, mostly my autographed NHRA memorabilia.

In college it was Brianna Banks and Brooke Burke.

OMG it was bad.

Except the flourescent one peice OP zippersuits. Some girls around the pool wore those and those were smokin' hot.

Poll:

<> Check here to ban Frazil for that egregious Two Coreys/One Cup offense. My eye sockets are burning.

<> Check here to forgive the offense because of the humor the Two Coreys brought us in that reality show where the one was trying to get the other one off crack and they acted like an old married couple, one saying the other didn't give him enough attention, although I think they're both straight.

On my wall:

hemi_poster.gif

I couldn't find a larger copy, but it's a classic Rush poster, about 3' by 5'.

BTW, I'm playing guitar at the pub tonight.

Poll:<> Check here to ban Frazil for that egregious Two Coreys/One Cup offense. My eye sockets are burning.

<> Check here to forgive the offense because of the humor the Two Coreys brought us in that reality show where the one was trying to get the other one off crack and they acted like an old married couple, one saying the other didn't give him enough attention, although I think they're both straight.

On my wall:

hemi_poster.gif

I couldn't find a larger copy, but it's a classic Rush poster, about 3' by 5'.

BTW, I'm playing guitar at the pub tonight.
Time to bring your socks and get down to business.

I can't remember why (I think it was because I got it for free att he theater), but:

raw_deal.jpg

It's Arnold Schwarzenegger in "Raw Deal" - possibly the pinnacle of his B-movie action titles.

I didn't have any posters on the wall of celebrities, though I did have some science/history related posters. :)

It's Arnold Schwarzenegger in "Raw Deal" - possibly the pinnacle of his B-movie action titles.
Blasphemy!!!!

Conan the Barbarian was clearly the best!!!! :p

JR

Back