EES states

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vucat

Reaction score
Lets use this posting to pass information to those poor folks in the EES reporting states. If you don't know, consider the following:

1) You don't have your results

2) You live in one of the following states

Connecticut

Delaware

Iowa

Massachusetts

New Jersey

Pennsylvania

Puerto Rico

Virginia

Wisconsin

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets use this posting to pass information to those poor folks in the EES reporting states. If you don't know, consider the following:
1) You don't have your results

2) You live in one of the following states

Connecticut

Delaware

Iowa

Massachusetts

New Jersey

Pennsylvania

Puerto Rico

Virginia

Wisconsin
Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection website says Currently "offline during Maintenance" in the license verification page.

Think they are inputing new PE's????

They could be if the state board is notified simultaneously with EES. I don't believe PA moves that quickly, but maybe Connecticut will!

I am one of those poor folks at the mercy of EES in Massachusetts... oh, the agony...

Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection website says Currently "offline during Maintenance" in the license verification page.Think they are inputing new PE's????
I don't think they are updating results. I think they updating the resons for pending.

Up to today it was "Pending" due to exam results. If (God forbid) we failed, it will stay "Pending" due to the exam. If we passed, it will change to "Pending" due to license fees.

I wonder if the states even use important factors like speed when choosing a company to evaluate and give the tests. Where is the feedback from the public when they award these contracts to companies like EES/PCS? Why don't they just use ELSES, too expensive? too easy? Questions!

Another victim of the system in VA.

It's also very frustrating that EES doesn't seem to share any information, or at best releases cryptic, conflicting information. Aren't our fees/taxes paying their salary -- so in essence we are the client? How about some respect? Has anyone spoken to them lately?

I don't think they are updating results. I think they updating the resons for pending. Up to today it was "Pending" due to exam results. If (God forbid) we failed, it will stay "Pending" due to the exam. If we passed, it will change to "Pending" due to license fees.

Pending due to being slammed on Engineerboards.com.

Yah it still says "pending" next to my name after the site came back online....but I tell ya after I put my name in and clicked...I I I I I . It is too much. I am going to try not to look again.
Nothing Changed... Still Pending..... Exam

So no one can confirm that:

a) EES received the results

B) EES has sent out letters

Yah it still says "pending" next to my name after the site came back online....but I tell ya after I put my name in and clicked...I I I I I . It is too much. I am going to try not to look again.
I checked the roster list on the CT DCP and they didn't input until Feb 2009 for the fall candidates, I think it will be updated after we know already. Just my guess..

Also, someone asked if anyone has spoken with EES..I called yesterday & they said the state contracts require mailing to us via snail mail...thanks a bunch CT!!!!!!!

Did they mention where they are in the process? Big difference between not having received results and forwarded results today, etc.

Did they mention where they are in the process? Big difference between not having received results and forwarded results today, etc.
I recieved an email from EES this morning. They said they recieved the results for CT today and that we will get results to us by the end of the week.

Wish we had similar confirmation for PA, but I'd assume that implies ours should be mailed as well. WIsh they'd just provide regular status updates.

Back