Iowa?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jep34

Reaction score
I've been following the board for a while and am glad to see the results are coming in. Congratulations to all who passed!

As you may have guessed from the header, I tested in Iowa and have no idea when to expect results. Iowa's exam is not administrated by ELSES. Anybody who can share some insight on the ETA of the Exam results, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am not sure if the board reviews results or not before releasing them. If they do, the next scheduled meeting is July 3rd acoording to the website, so results would be the following week. I am also waiting for results and seeing the other states get results is making me impatient.

I am not sure if the board reviews results or not before releasing them. If they do, the next scheduled meeting is July 3rd acoording to the website, so results would be the following week. I am also waiting for results and seeing the other states get results is making me impatient.

I received this email response from the board yesterday evening, 5:19pm

"They will be sent out as soon as we can prepare the letters after we receive the results. We have not received the results from NCEES yet."

I would be curious to anybody's take on states not having received results yet, I was under the impression they had all been sent?

Iowa is an EES state along with the following. For PA, our results are mailed from EES on behalf of the state board. The delay occurs because NCEES sends the results to EES who has to turn around and mail us. Its a slow process, but apparrantly our states require letter notificaiton. I wish PA would have just gone with ELSES and I'd know already, like it seems everyone else does!

Connecticut

Delaware

Iowa

Massachusetts

New Jersey

Pennsylvania

Puerto Rico

Virginia

Wisconsin

Judging from the number of days I had to wait after I took the exam last October, we should expect results on July 10th.

Quick update for the Iowa Test takers. According to Tara at EES the results will be forwarded to the board on Friday.

Quick update for the Iowa Test takers. According to Tara at EES the results will be forwarded to the board on Friday.
I see the Iowa thread dropped off the first page so I wanted to move it up.

Anybody hear from the Board lately or have any more info?

I am going crazy waiting here, too....I only took the FE but the wait is still killing me. Was hoping to find out by this week sometime.

I am going crazy waiting here, too....I only took the FE but the wait is still killing me. Was hoping to find out by this week sometime.
Yes, I was hoping to hear this week as well... have been busy and so haven't thought about it much until this week. Now I'm anxious to get the results in the mail. Maybe today??

I was a little pissy waiting for results, but now I am in a sh!t storm :waitwall: knowing NCEES has overall results for the April exam and we are still possibly a week away to get results. I think we all need to contact Jennifer at the Iowa boards and figure out whats up and WHEN!!!

I was a little pissy waiting for results, but now I am in a sh!t storm :waitwall: knowing NCEES has overall results for the April exam and we are still possibly a week away to get results. I think we all need to contact Jennifer at the Iowa boards and figure out whats up and WHEN!!!

Why do you think we are still possibly a week away? I sure hope it's not another week.....

Why do you think we are still possibly a week away? I sure hope it's not another week.....
It is what it sounded like after I emailed Jennifer with the Iowa boards two weeks ago. I really think it will be by this Friday though.

It is what it sounded like after I emailed Jennifer with the Iowa boards two weeks ago. I really think it will be by this Friday though.

Is this the same response you received from Jennifer?

"Iowa results are released approximately 10-12 weeks after the exam generally by the second week of July."

I got it on 6/19.

Is this the same response you received from Jennifer?
"Iowa results are released approximately 10-12 weeks after the exam generally by the second week of July."

I got it on 6/19.
LOL ... must be on auto. EXACTLLY THE SAME!!!

maybe today?? I won't get to the mail today until late... so please post if you're able to check your mail.

I hear they only send the results to arrive on Friday or Saturday due to the massive ammounts of alcohol consumed (either pass or fail). They don't want to be held responsible for the lack of productivity if there was a work day the following day.

LOSER States left to let hard working ENGINEERS sweat it out until the 12th week!!!!

Cali

Iowa

Maryland (just had to edit this :bann: )

Rhode Island

North Dakota

South Dakota

Oregon

New Mexico

Puerto Rico

YIPPY KI YA MUTHA :suicide1: !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back