Happy Father's Day!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frazil

Master of the Boondoggle
Reaction score
I hope all the EB daddies have a great day!

It has been a most wonderful day! Oldest son came down, surprised me! My youngest son, my dad, my brother and I played a round of golf this afternoon. Came home to beer can chicken off the grill, homemade peach pie, I feel like the luckiest dad in the world! My new signature is a quote from the front of the card I got from my oldest boy, I've arrived, I feel so blessed...

And, thanks, and Happy Fathers Day to all the other dads out there!

Took my 7 yr old and 4 year old to the Driving Range, then ran around looking at cars.

My 4 month old isn't quite old enough for golf yet, but he'll get there.

Good day today.

I had steak on the shopping list and the wife came home with salmon. not sure what to make of that.

great day though, went with the wife and daughter and the pups way up in the hills for a picinic, and our son called in on skype

I tink so, Boudreaux!
YAY!!! My wife took me to Abita Brewery yesterday as my father's day gift. It was awesome. Got the free tour in with enough free beer straight from the tap to get me pretty darned loopy. It was simply fantastic. Took my dad to breakfast this morning for some good ole country cookin'. I ate myself miserable. Today was simply a great ending to an extraordinary weekend.

Thursday - passed PE

Friday - alternate friday off

Saturday - brewery tour

Sunday - country breakfast with dad.

:thumbs:

I get season football tickets for Father's Day... On top of that, I've been planning for a few months now to have a campout on the backyard with my 2 oldest. They were so excited (5 and 7 YO) and it was great... except we borrowed the tent from a neighbor and it was old and mildew(ey) and so my allergies kicked in and we had to come in after it was late. We got to watch the bats circle and eat bugs and chase fireflys, then came inside and setup a "tent" over their bed... which for last last night was good - because it was FREAKIN hot.

Happy Father's Day to all- I had a great one.

:beerchug:

to all the dads. I had a great day with my great kids!

I vote for Tounchdown's Father's Day, so far.

Mine sucked - my son had a fever all day, and it spiked pretty high in the afternoon, prompting a trip to the emergency room. Not much fun.

He was sick last year on Mother's Day, so I guess it's all evened out now.

2e3nwoz.gif

We spent all day Saturday on the road and I had travel-lag from flights and driving for the last 48 hours. So I napped most of the day.

Sunday the kid was sick, so I spent most of the day being nurse-maid but it was still fun as the kid fought through it and was playful all day. The part where he was up crying from 10pm to 2am wasn't fun though.

Back