DELAWARE?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am also waiting for my delaware pe results in ENV. Did anybody receive anything today. I am now living in my mailbox.

Anything? I got an email from EES:

EES only handles the Land Surveying exams for DE. The FS/PS scores were sent yesterday. Contact the DE board regarding PE exams:

Delaware Association of Professional Engineers:

www.dape.org

Sincerely,

Kelli Dirks

DE LS & PA ENG/LS/Geo Coordinator

- - - - - - - - - -

Engineering Examination Services

150 Fourth Ave North, Suite 800

Nashville, TN 37219

- - - - - - - - - -

Eng/LS: 1.877.364.3926

Geology: 1.877.887.9727

Fax: 615.880.4253

Email: [email protected]

www.pcshq.com

I guess it is all up to DAPE

Has anyone tried calling DAPE for a status on the results?

Apperently NCEES sent them to DAPE

They have been sent.

Please keep in mind though, each board of registration has a certain amount of additional work to be done before they can release scores to their examinees.

Susan Thrift, Manager

NCEES Exam Scoring & Fulfillment

P.O. Box 1686

Clemson, SC 29633-1686

[email protected]

864-654-6824, ext. 5460

864-654-6966 (fax)

I hope Im not asking too much, but did NCEES give you any indication as to when the results were mailed to Delaware?

Took the Electrical - Power in Delaware. I haven't received anything yet either. I even emailed the DAPE earlier this week asking when they may send out results. No reply...big wait for a small state

DAPE has to create letters to those who passed and didnt pass and then mail em out, so I would guess today/tomorrow maybe monday at the latest. Keep in Mind DAPE has a staff of like 2 and is its own self regulating board, and isnt affiliated with any exam service. So when they say clearly at the end of the exam, please do not call the office for exam results, blah blah, 10-12 weeks, they seldom respond to inquiries. I've been there, so hang in there and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
So that will leave us what? 14 -15 weeks if the news is bad to prepare for Oct. ? Hmmm, maybe I should hit the books just in case.

Thanks for the info guys. Anybody check the mailbox today?

Last edited by a moderator:
DAPE has to create letters to those who passed and didnt pass and then mail em out, so I would guess today/tomorrow maybe monday at the latest. Keep in Mind DAPE has a staff of like 2 and is its own self regulating board, and isnt affiliated with any exam service. So when they say clearly at the end of the exam, please do not call the office for exam results, blah blah, 10-12 weeks, they seldom respond to inquiries. I've been there, so hang in there and good luck!

I thought Delaware was an email state? I received an email when I passed the Oct 08 SE II exam. I was the only one taking the exam there and I received my results a month after the other PE exams.

A buddy of mine called DAPE this morning, and they said results will be mailed this week

A coworker got his and passed. HE said it was a thin envelope.

I live in Crappy NJ so I haven not recieved mine yet. I am nervous.

Back