List of States

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedycoche1

Reaction score
Hey guys, in addition to the banner of passers at the top, it would be nice to see a list (either a 2nd scrolling banner, or a thread without any clutter) of all the states that have received notifications of results so far... Keeping the list up to date would likely be pretty tough though...

Here is what I have come up with.

1.) Louisiana

2.) Missouri

3.) Indiana

4.) Florida

5.) Utah

6.) Washington

7.) Ohio

8.) South Carolina

9.) Arizona

10.) Vermont

11.) Michigan

12.) Montana

These are the states that have been informing people via email if they have passed or failed so far.

The reply I just received from the Arkansas board: We don't have the results yet, keep checking our home page. We will have the passing examinees posted within 24-48 hours after receipt.

West Virginia has received results, they must have received results electronically on June 18 because I just received my letter post marked June18 in my mail today and I am real close by where they mail them from.

1.) Louisiana

2.) Missouri

3.) Indiana

4.) Florida

5.) Utah

6.) Washington

7.) Ohio

8.) South Carolina

9.) Arizona

10.) Vermont

11.) Michigan

12.) Montana

13.) West Virginia (6-19-09, letter)

14.) Georgia

Copy and paste, then add your state as they come in. ALSO, please put the date recieved and method.

Example: WEST VIRGINIA (6-19-09, letter)

Last edited by a moderator:
Georgia? I hope I didnt' say that... I haven't heard anything. No new PE's on the website. Nothing in the mail...

Amazing that some states like :wv: can mail letters yet other states have not even emailed or internet posted results. frustrating!

I agree, Last fall most states had results before Christmass and I recieved my results mid January in VA. I new I failed on 1/6 as my name was not on the DPOR site. The problem with this it realy limits your time in getting ready for the next exam. I started studying on 1/6 and it took all of 3.5 months to prep for this exam.

1.) Louisiana (6-18-09, Thursday, email, 3:10 pm)
Copy and paste, then add your state as they come in. ALSO, please put the date recieved and method.

Example: WEST VIRGINIA (6-19-09, letter)
Done been tooken care of for Louisiana. :happy:

Also put the actual day and time for the week reference for future test takers.

1.) Louisiana

2.) Missouri

3.) Indiana

4.) Florida

5.) Utah

6.) Washington

7.) Ohio

8.) South Carolina

9.) Arizona

10.) Vermont

11.) Michigan

12.) Montana

14.) Georgia

15.) Mississippi (6-20-09 letter)

1.) Louisiana

2.) Missouri

3.) Indiana

4.) Florida (6-18-09, email)

5.) Utah

6.) Washington

7.) Ohio

8.) South Carolina

9.) Arizona

10.) Vermont

11.) Michigan

12.) Montana

14.) Mississippi (6-20-09 letter)

Just getting rid of Georgia since results are not out yet and updated Florida. :) Awesome list, though! Great idea!!

Let's try my post again. I didn't do the whole list last time. :blush:

2.) Missouri

3.) Indiana

5.) Utah

6.) Washington

7.) Ohio

8.) South Carolina

9.) Arizona

10.) Vermont

11.) Michigan

12.) Montana

14.) Mississippi (6-20-09 letter)

I'm going to be "get ripped" happy if I pass and even happier if LSU whoops up on Texas in the CWS. No offense Texas fans but I gotta go for my homeboys back in LA. Geaux TIGERS!!!

I'm going to be "get ripped" happy if I pass and even happier if LSU whoops up on Texas in the CWS. No offense Texas fans but I gotta go for my homeboys back in LA. Geaux TIGERS!!!
I hope LSU kicks the crap out of texas too. I get so sick of their crap and having umpires play favorites with them. I also want Soggy Burrito (Augie Gurrido) to go down. So for this weekend since my Aggies decided not to do anything at the end of the year, I'll now be rooting for LSU.

2.) Missouri

3.) Indiana

5.) Utah

6.) Washington

7.) Ohio

8.) South Carolina (6-18-09, email)

9.) Arizona

10.) Vermont

11.) Michigan

12.) Montana