Happy Birthday

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! And Happy Birthday to Fudgey and csb.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say. I am very new to the boards. I happened to find the "Fudgey gets a date" thread in the hall of fame. Wow, that needs to be made into a movie. You might be the 2nd most interesting man in the world. Behind the dos XX guy of course. Happy Birthday.

AC Slatering... Can't get that out of my head....

Happy Bday. Fudgeman party your ass off! You other guys - don't stand behind fudgey at the party!

:multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048: Happy birthday Fudgey, Paul S, and my fellow testee from 6-months ago (and now fellow PE0, csb! :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

Hmmm.... csb and fudgey have the same b-day.... csb = fudgey???

that is quite a clever alias!

edit: oh yeah... Happy birthday!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm now starting realize that every birthday will include Fudgey conspiracy theories...at least it keeps life interesting!

Thanks! And happy birthday Paul S. and Fudgster...tonight we're going to party till Fudgey craps himself.

Hmmm.... csb and fudgey have the same b-day.... csb = fudgey???
that is quite a clever alias!

edit: oh yeah... Happy birthday!!!!
hmmn, C, S, and B... could all be poo poo references... :eek:rlyflag:

I'm now starting realize that every birthday will include Fudgey conspiracy theories...at least it keeps life interesting!
Thanks! And happy birthday Paul S. and Fudgster...tonight we're going to party till Fudgey craps himself.
^ that shouldn't take much

hey have a happy birthday!

Happy birthday folks!

It's good to get another clue as to the identity of Fudgey....

Belated Happy Birthday to Paul S, csb, and Fudgey!!!!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

I was going to ask where Fudgey has been ... but then realized he HAS been here since csb spilled the beans (pun intended).

:Locolaugh: :Locolaugh:

JR

Back