Horror in the toilet

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dleg

Spammer Emeritus
Reaction score
http://www.alaskastar.com/stories/060409/o...090604021.shtml

Horror story is printed on toilet paper in Japan
TOKYO — In a country where ghosts are traditionally believed to hide in the bathroom, a Japanese company is advertising a new literary experience — a horror story printed on toilet paper.

Each roll carries several copies of a new nine-chapter novella written by Koji Suzuki, the Japanese author of the horror story “Ring,” which has been made into movies in both Japan and Hollywood.

“Drop,” set in a public restroom, takes up about three feet of a roll and can be read in just a few minutes, according to the manufacturer, Hayashi Paper.

The company promotes the toilet paper, which will sell for 210 yen ($2.20) a roll, as “a horror experience in the toilet.”

This article published in The Alaska Star on Thursday, June 4, 2009.

My horror in the toilet is one simple recurring image from a Metallica T-shirt my roommate used to wear all the time.

Whenever I take a perch atop my shiny porcelin throne for my daily delivery of the news, the image of Metallica's 1986 Metal Up Your Ass Tour comes stabbing into my brain.

Now that metallica is getting older, this would make a really great hemorrhoid commercial.

Imagen259_cr.jpg

Imagen257_cr.jpg
hemerhoid commercial.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome. And, I take it, you actually own those T-shirts? That's even more awesome.

Back