PA PE Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedycoche1

Reaction score
According to the ELSES, they do not administer the exams for PA, however on my paperwork when I registered and sheduled the exam it says my results will come directly from NCEES in Nashville, TN. Anyone know what procedure PA uses to validate/approve/distribute PE Exam results?

Thanks all!

According to the ELSES, they do not administer the exams for PA, however on my paperwork when I registered and sheduled the exam it says my results will come directly from NCEES in Nashville, TN. Anyone know what procedure PA uses to validate/approve/distribute PE Exam results?
Thanks all!
when I got my results in December I seem to remember they came directly from NCEES. Ours test is not administered by ELSES. they came on December 27th in the mail. I suspect they'll be here right around the end of the month.

Thanks all!

How do i find out my april test result

How do i find out my april test result
Unless you're prone to arming yourself to the teeth, storming NCEES headquarters, taking hostages, going through the whole negotiation thing, maybe get shot by a SWAT team sniper, no doubt spending the next several years behind bars, I'd say that your only choice is to wait it out until you receive your notification from ELSES or your state board, just like the rest of us...

:joke:

Hello guys...got tired of waiting so joined the forum..something to keep my mind off the results!! :sharkattack:

For those waiting on PA PE results from the April exam, I e-mailed EES last Thursday. I just a response a few minutes ago:

In a couple of weeks from today they should be arriving.
About when I figured, although not really a clear timeframe either...

Last edited by a moderator:
my experience is that we will get results around June 25th. I guess we sit tight for another 10 days or so.

This is the reply I got from EES today to my enquiry about PE result :

Hopefully by mid July

Examination Coordinator

- - - - - - - - - -

Engineering Examination Services

150 Fourth Avenue, North, Suite 700

Nashville, TN 37219

- - - - - - - - - -

www.pcshq.com

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the reply I got from EES today to my enquiry about PE result :

Hopefully by mid July

Examination Coordinator

- - - - - - - - - -

Engineering Examination Services

150 Fourth Avenue, North, Suite 700

Nashville, TN 37219

- - - - - - - - - -

www.pcshq.com
So which states use EES? PA, VA, PR,....... Seems like all of those states would be in the same boat. It seems like there was a thread on here at one time that listed all the states with ELSES and EES. Illinois uses CTS and NY uses Castle. and the rest of the states do their own thing.

That mid-July thing is crrrrap.
How can it be mid-July if they send out notice within 10 days of receiving results from NCEES. If people have received results already, I'm confident EES has received the results and thus we should hear something within 10 days, give or take mail time.

I'm curious how EES gets the results from NCEES - if those are snail mail, it will defintiely slow things down. Also, I'm not sure why it takes EES 10 days to mail the results after receiving them -- seems like a terribly inefficient process to me. Can anyone shed some light? Why can't PA just use ELSES?

EES released the SIT (Surveyor in Training) results already. The results arrived via mail today -- they sat for the exam the same Saturday as the FE exam, the day after the PE. Not sure what's going on at this point.

EES released the SIT (Surveyor in Training) results already. The results arrived via mail today -- they sat for the exam the same Saturday as the FE exam, the day after the PE. Not sure what's going on at this point.
Do you know if FE results were received today as well? I would think that PE results would be received within a few days of the FE results.

It is my understanding that NCEES sends the results (via snail mail, or fed ex) to EES/PCSHQ, who then enter the results into their system and send notices to the applicants. Turn around time for EES is no more than 10 days, but I expect (blindly hope?) they will be somewhat quicker than that. EES, from what I understand, is essentially a consulting firm that handles processing and tracking licensing and certifications for the PA State Board of Licensures... I just sent an e-mail to EES in attempt to confirm these hypotheses...

I just got this reply from EES:

EES releases the results for PA. Once EES receives the results from NCEES, they are loaded into our system, printed, reconciled and mailed. It will be soon but can't say for sure.

Back