How much muscle is too much?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TouchDown

Is it Friday yet?
Reaction score
Don't get offended DV!!!

There are just some people that don't wear muscle well. I was doing that google search for Macho Man and it came up with this image of Carrot Top. I think it must be the hair or something. But, does he look like a freak?

Where is the limit - is there a limit on how much muscle is too much?

carrottop.jpg

wow that is either a photoshop picture or a guy that just looks like carrot top. I've seen Carrot top (free tix) and no way could he ever get that buff without serious help from steriods or growth hormone, he just does not have the muscle body type.

wow that is either a photoshop picture or a guy that just looks like carrot top. I've seen Carrot top (free tix) and no way could he ever get that buff without serious help from steriods or growth hormone, he just does not have the muscle body type.

No, it is really him. I don't know if it is natural or not.

I was doing that google search for Macho Man
Why? :f_115m_e45d7af:

Of course he's not a real Macho Man unless he drives one of these:

Ah...the old Mecham Macho T/A. IIRC, dear Mr. Mecham spent some time in the pen for something or other.

Mecham also built at least one Talon, and aluminum motored beastie for some Saudi prince back in 79.

Hemmings Muscle Machines had a road test of a Macho T/A a few minths back.

that's really him....it can't be natural, I think he's a bit too old to be able to build muscle mass like that without "enhancements" and there is NEVER enough muscle!!!!!

That really is Carrot Top, and he has issues. He takes a drug for site injections called synthol and puts it into his shoulders and arms, and it looks really stupid.

I've seen that pic before, and it is entirely 'ghey' but at least this one is cropped a little higher up.

And as for the original question, "HOW MUCH MUSCLE IS TOO MUCH?", I say it depends. For Carrot Top, it doesn't matter, because he looks like a freak regardless. For someone competing in bodybuilding (as I used to) then there is never enough, or the sport would have to be renamed to 'Bodybuilt'. For the average Joe, it comes down to what they want, because you should never try to please other people or you'll end up on a leather couch 3 times a week talking to Dr. Phil.

When there are massive amounts of drugs involved (HGH, testosterone, synthol, etc.) then the physique becomes unnatural looking, and that is what you see in the Carrot Top pic.

that's really him....it can't be natural, I think he's a bit too old to be able to build muscle mass like that without "enhancements" and there is NEVER enough muscle!!!!!

X2 on what DV said. Have any of you ever seen old Carrot Top standup? He looked like Barry Bonds' rookie card in terms of physique.

Back