Slim Jim plant explodes

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I might be snapping into a little something extra next time around unless they recover the missing body, eh?

I saw this yesterday and thought the same thing...glad to see other people are just as morbid as me
I wonder how lean human meat is in comparison to beef, venison, etc...

What's Macho Man Randy Savage going to do now???

macho1.jpg

OHHHHHHHH YEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we now start making fun of the shooting at the holocaust museum yesterday? Somebody died there, also.........

I saw this yesterday and thought the same thing...glad to see other people are just as morbid as me
Actually, I am particularly interested in failure mechanisms at places where things like this happen - not the fatalaties, but the mechanisms.

I guess it stems from assisting in the preparation of a catastrophic failure analysis statute and rule I worked on in a former life ...

Can we now start making fun of the shooting at the holocaust museum yesterday? Somebody died there, also.........
I have been wondering how long it will take for the general public to become desensitized to acts of terrorism and treat them like commonplace events.

Oops. Too late.

JR

Back