April 09 FE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PWall

Reaction score
Anyone have any thoughts on when the results may be sent. I know NCEES says 10-12 weeks, but I have heard in the past it has only taken somewhere around 5-8 weeks.

In April 06 I took my test in Louisiana. I got my results June 22nd. I think others got theirs sooner, but I had mailing issues at the time so the lady called me to get my most up to date address.

Anyone have any thoughts on when the results may be sent. I know NCEES says 10-12 weeks, but I have heard in the past it has only taken somewhere around 5-8 weeks.
I also took FE in april 2009 in NC and waiting for the result anxiously. Will post when I get the result.

The GA board meets tomorrow (June 9).

By my conservative estimates, I did well in 60% of the questions in the morning session, and 80% of the questions in the (discipline-specific) afternoon session.

This should give me (0.6 * 120 + 0.8 * 60 = ) 120 correct questions.

However, I think I need (0.7 * 180 = ) 126 correct questions to pass.

I hope I can scrape by with the guesses !!!

By my conservative estimates, I did well in 60% of the questions in the morning session, and 80% of the questions in the (discipline-specific) afternoon session.

Just remember that the total number of possible points for the exam is 240, not 180.

Remenber even we heve 60 question in the afternoon session it has the same weight that the morning because they score it like two points every correct answer and in the morning is one point. I think that you passed.

Remenber even we heve 60 question in the afternoon session it has the same weight that the morning because they score it like two points every correct answer and in the morning is one point. I think that you passed.
That's good to know. The GA board meets/met today (Tue, June 9). I'm on pins and needles - hoping I pass.

I had submitted my PE application to them before the June 1 deadline. If I pass the FE, I hope they allow me to take the PE exam. Otherwise I will take it in another state that gave me a FE exemption.

I would hate to have to carry all those PE exam reference books as carry-on luggage on my flight :(

My guess is that people will begin recieving results middle of next week around the 17th or so. Then other states like Kentucky and Tennessee will recieve their results a week or two after the earier states.

My sister took the test in Louisiana. She got an email from ELSES yesterday saying they were available if she logged onto the ELSES website. She passed.

NCEES, which conducts the EIT and PE examinations, will be sending the April 2009 exam results to the state boards sometime this week.

After the results are received by a board, most of the state boards take two days to two weeks to post or mail the results. As far as I know, only one state takes as long as 4 to 6 weeks. Several PE boards post the results on their website.

Source: Test Masters

Got my results last Thursday---Florida. Passed the first try!

How did u get your results I mean did u get a mail or email or checked it on the website. If its a website please send me the link of the website..

Thanks

Got my results last Friday morning via email/login (WA state), passed 1st time. Yay! Thanks for all the advice on here, the Lindeburg text proved the most useful.

For the one who asked about the results link, the web site is the same ELSES page http://www.els-examreg.org/. After you login, the state board (at least for WA) posts your result there.

Back