UFO Detector

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not to worry about the UFO's, those guys are tiny, here is a pic of their Drop Ship that my son caught while fishing for UFOs.

That thing doesn't work worth carp! I was making the run throught the Hyeck gap, running clean and smooth in stealth mode, and there was a Terguan battle cruiser hiding in orbit behind the second sun. Luckily, I had my tri-polonium crystals replaced a week before with a new set or I'd never been able to make the hyperspace jump before they de-orbitted on me.

Thanks a lot UFO detector!

That thing doesn't work worth carp! I was making the run throught the Hyeck gap, running clean and smooth in stealth mode, and there was a Terguan battle cruiser hiding in orbit behind the second sun. Luckily, I had my tri-polonium crystals replaced a week before with a new set or I'd never been able to make the hyperspace jump before they de-orbitted on me.
Thanks a lot UFO detector!
Are you using the UFO-01? I bought the UFO-02 the other day, and I've not had any problems.

Back