Good luck VT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supe

Reaction score
Good luck with the surgery today, VT. May your foot live long and prosper. And may the NCEES temporarily approve this calculator in your honor.

12_3060.jpg

Heres to a quick recovery.

Oriental trading company is awesome. they sell some weird crap, the calculator is prime example.

VT: Hope things go as planned and recovery is consistent with EB-style... fast and easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck, VT! I hope there are no complications removing the screws.

make sure you write on your foot with a sharpie so they know which one to work on!

I made it, though I feel like crap right now. Last time it felt like someone took a sledgehammer to my foot. This time its more like someone poured hot lava on it while a bee stung it.

Thanks for the love folks!! I kept a screw as a souvenier.

Not if it was a ninja robot bee.

All I'm trying to say is that it has a burning/stinging feeling to it right now. Sheesh, give the gimpy guy a break.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not if it was a ninja robot bee.
All I'm trying to say is that it has a burning/stinging feeling to it right now. Sheesh, give the gimpy guy a break.
Isn't that why you needed the screws in the first place?

you know that he's been busy with the movie, right?

btw, the love interest there is hawt!

I don't know if I want you to heal up quickly VTE ... this could provide for some interesting entertainment!!! :popcorn:

:bio:

JR

Back