Worst Tattoos Ever

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30dky83.jpg

I like the Alf tattoo!

When I saw the gator tattoo, it reminded me of a friend of mine from high school who got the Ralph Lauren logo in the same spot.

Love the dolphin / bong one - Ganja!

[edit] - heh, the dolphin even has a tattoo!

Last edited by a moderator:
The really funny thing is that a lot of those that look really good only look really good because they are brand new, i.e. nice and shiny, hair shaved. I hate to break it to them, but their kick ass tat of Bob Barker is going to start looking a little blurry before too long. In a few years it's going to get muddled enough that they're going to have to tell people what it is was. Just take a look at some old guy that got one when he was young...you know, those guys that have that black blob on their arm that used to be a Navy tattoo.

What kind of job can a guy have when he has "STUPID" tattooed across his forehead?
It's not as bad as Charlie Manson's swastika right in the middle of his forehead. Also, I have seen some documentaries on prisons, and there are some people that have even more offensive tattoos than that on their head/face.

Back