I passed ... I got my PE #

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JR,

I haven't been on EB in a while and just saw your Michigan... did you leave FL?

Wait a minute. Is this one of those threads to syke people out waiting on their scores? or.... Are congratulations in order for having dual-citizenship state licenses? I think it's dual-state licenses... Congratulations jregieng !!! :party-smiley-048:

Congrabulations JR! :bananapowerslide:

now wait for the state board to pass the mandatory continuing ed requirements :wanker:

Thanks everyone!! :D

JR,
I haven't been on EB in a while and just saw your Michigan... did you leave FL?
Yes, I left the very beginning of March to come work in Michigan for a private power/utility company. After doing a lot of research (including looking at adjunct teaching), I decided this was the best path to pursue. So far, it has been GREAT!!! :D

Wait a minute. Is this one of those threads to syke people out waiting on their scores? or.... Are congratulations in order for having dual-citizenship state licenses? I think it's dual-state licenses... Congratulations jregieng !!! :party-smiley-048:
I am definitely and licensed in a new jurisdiction!! :D

Congrabulations JR! :bananapowerslide:
now wait for the state board to pass the mandatory continuing ed requirements :wanker:
Actually .. there is a bill introduced to require continuing education requirements for PE's in Michigan. So, it is coming (no pun intended). :p

Little premature for the fake results threads isn't it?
Fake results??!! Who would do such a thing? Rubbish!!!

but JR is serious.... he is now registered in two states
That is the truth! :)

JR

Last edited:
Actually .. there is a bill introduced to require continuing education requirements for PE's in Michigan. So, it is coming (no pun intended). :p JR
this i know - for PS's too. Doubly blessed (no wait, that's a Meatloaf song. . .) :band:

Finally got my license and stamp ... so now I can go forward and do some real damage! :asthanos:

this i know - for PS's too. Doubly blessed (no wait, that's a Meatloaf song. . .) :band:
Heh!!

I have been over your way a few times but keep missing you. Next time I will try to PLAN the trip. Mebbe get mudpuppy to come along. :)

Oh ... and I am going to finally break the northern latitude of Bay City by going to Roscommon the week of June 8th. :D

JR, we expect you to bring in doughnuts for this monumentous occasion.
I will get coffee and donuts .... soon. Though planning a celebrations for my PEness sounds a tad .... :ghey:

does that make you an official yankee?
I still have my Florida registration .... so I guess it makes me :screwloose:

:ph34r:

Yank 'ee PE-ness?
:rotflmao:

JR

I am doubly effective ... but saddened that I don't have a cool stamp like the bucking bronco or the one with a guitar. Stamps like that would totally rawk!!!! :th_rockon:

:bananapowerslide:

JR

Back