GOOD Day.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryannette

Wise One
Reaction score
I'm not a morning person, but I'm in a good mood this morning. I'm not sure why, but the day has potential to be a great day. I'll let you know as it goes along. :)

Had to have contractors onsite to do an asbestos encapsulation repair project this morning and be done before production started up... Wasn't looking forward to being at work at 3AM, but I am very excited to leave at 2PM this afternoon!!! Weather is nice and all I need is another 6 cups of coffee to get me through.

Taking the kids to the park this afternoon once school is out, can't wait!

Take advantage of it Mary - I hope you have a great day!

I did not get nearly enough sleep last night. I was debating all week whether to work hard on my research today or go snowboarding. I finally decided I was going to do some work, but now I just feel like taking a nap.

NO.

1. I'm very much a morning person

2. It's Friday

3. Friday means they feed us pizza here

4. I'm usually pretty good at rationalizing and blowing off things that are bothering me

5. I'm generally a happy go lucky goofball

Despite all of that, I'll be lucky not to strangle someone today. :vadar:

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally decided I was going to do some work, but now I just feel like taking a nap.
Fraz, if you really need a nap, set an alarm for one hour, then get up, have some coffee or tea and get to work.

Good luck and I don't want to see you lurking around here. :)

Despite all of that, I'll be lucky not to strangle someone today. :vadar:
The person I've been wanting to strangle is not in the office today.

Actually, I have an image of hitting him with an aluminum baseball bat.

It's impossible for me to not be in a better mood than yesterday, because:

1) Both bosses are out, so if another project gets cut, I won't know until Monday anyways

2) It's Friday, which means 8 hour day instead of 9

2a) Both bosses are out, which means 7.5 hour day and a 1.5 hour lunch break if I time it right.

I'm STILL purging the "studying" out of my system.... It is a much brighter weekend without having to look forward to an exam again....

NOW I just have to "work" and get some stuff ready to "stamp" (gee that feels a lot better than the alternatives..)

It's Friday and they're talking about getting into the 50's and possibly pushing 60 this weekend. That puts me in a good mood.

See the person on my nerves right now is not one I see much of Mon-Fri. However, I get to spend all weekend with this individual.
If you catch my drift and all...
That individual probably just needs to go outside and take a big dump and wants you throw a ball for awhile.

We're supposed to hit 80 degress this weekend. I have my office windows open and there is a nice salt air breeze blowing through my office. My wife and kids are bringing a picnic lunch to waterfront park and we'll watch some ships coming into harbor. I'm in a good mood.

That individual probably just needs to go outside and take a big dump and wants you throw a ball for awhile.
:appl: :laugh: :lmao:

Wow that made my morning.

We're supposed to hit 80 degress this weekend. I have my office windows open and there is a nice salt air breeze blowing through my office. My wife and kids are bringing a picnic lunch to waterfront park and we'll watch some ships coming into harbor. I'm in a good mood.
I get to enjoy a weekend that is too warm to enjoy the snow, yet not warm enough to have it all thawed out. In other words, 3 inches of slush on top of otherwise frozen ground. It's mud season in New England! :15:

Thanks VT, you just made my day that much better by reminding me that I no longer reside in New England.

I woke up at 5:00AM ready to rock and roll.

Very strange.

Its a balmy 70 degrees and a sunny, beautiful day. I think spring is here. :ph34r:

I woke up at 3:30 ready to rock and roll. It is a nice day today. Tomorrow will be sunny and 78. Sunday will be sunny and 80.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Back