PE review net

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendy

Reaction score
Does anyone ordered or try the study site PE review NET?

They have construction A,B,C part. east part have 8 question and handout and video to explain the problem solution

please let me know what do you think?

Does anyone ordered or try the study site PE review NET?They have construction A,B,C part. east part have 8 question and handout and video to explain the problem solution

please let me know what do you think?

I just order one subject from the PEREVEIW.NET

It seems pretty good but expansive.

take a look and please give me some feedback. I dont know should I order more subject or not....

I just order one subject from the PEREVEIW.NET
It seems pretty good but expansive.

take a look and please give me some feedback. I dont know should I order more subject or not....
Which topic did you order? What do you think about it?

Used all features of PEREVIEW.NET except the email questions and felt pretty good after the exam, but time will tell!

Used all features of PEREVIEW.NET except the email questions and felt pretty good after the exam, but time will tell!

Hi there,

Do you guys know if this PE review.net has a correlation with the course of school of PE?

I bought the problems from PE Review.net and I can say they were more like the NCEES Practice problems than the one in CERM . They would have been better if they followed the PE format of AM/PM Modules.

Hopefully they have corrected all of the mistakes I found and let them know of. I would like to add that they are a great source for review.

I know this is an old topic, but I read it last year looking for advice on if there was a cheap study course alternative. Just to follow up, I signed up for pereview.net and it was a complete waste of money!! The information is wrong and irrelevant. The handouts are just copied and pasted formulas from text books and serve as a distraction not as an help. Please save your money and stay away from pereview.net. 

I know this is an old topic, but I read it last year looking for advice on if there was a cheap study course alternative. Just to follow up, I signed up for pereview.net and it was a complete waste of money!! The information is wrong and irrelevant. The handouts are just copied and pasted formulas from text books and serve as a distraction not as an help. Please save your money and stay away from pereview.net. 
I guess good help is not cheap and cheap help is not good...

Back